Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #121
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Possibly the Largest and Most Outrageous Contest in the History of Webkinz World!

We have a pink and white cat AND a pinto on pg. 11. All we need is a SPOTTED FROG!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 03:05 PM   #122
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Possibly the Largest and Most Outrageous Contest in the History of Webkinz World!

Just FYI I like Mythology too! Go Aphrodite--no wait, no favoritism.
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 05-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #123
Switzerland! (Ed)
Webkinz :)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

I will enter speckles the boy spotted frog!
Old 05-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #124
spider1224
Gift Trainee

Yes! Hallejuia! A Spotted Frog! Yay!
Old 05-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #125
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Yay! We Have Everyone Finally!!!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 03:16 PM   #126
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

so there's no more room? i can't enter?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #127
spider1224
Gift Trainee

OK contestants, check the front page for your first challenge!
Old 05-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #128

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

i don't know how to get to paint!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #129
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

and BTW i love greek mythology too!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #130

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Snuffles the :cs: (AKA Green Queen) will be entering the Webkinz 500 in her Greenmoblie! It is painted a bright green with Organic paint. All materials used to build her car, from the engine to the steering wheel to the windshield wipers, were found in landfills and junkyards. All lights, including headlights, are lit by energy saving bulbs. This car is very aerodynmaic, and sits very low to the ground. The best part is that it runs on organic, cheap, easy-to-find, non-polluting fuel and also electricity!! *Pauses* What's that, Snuffles?? *Pauses again* Oh. OK, I'll tell them! Snuffles would like to remind you all: Go and Stay GREEN! Do what you can to save the Earth!!!!

---------- goodmorning2u added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Sorry I don't have a pic! I'm not that good of an artist, especially when drawing on the computer, instead of paper.

Last edited by goodmorning2u; 05-24-2008 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed