Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 05:48 PM   #61
zapper7
Gifted

zapper4 is just really nicezapper4 is just really nice

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Sorry, no spots left ~ Feel free to watch and comment! ~ Round 2 is now over! ~ Judging posted

Where is judging?
zapper4 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #62
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Sorry, no spots left ~ Feel free to watch and comment! ~ Round 2 is now over! ~ Judging posted

I know that the judging isn't posted yet. I changed the name of the thread late last night and then I went to bed before I finished the judging. It will be up soon, but I am going to eat dinner right now.
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #63
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Can't wait!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #64
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the judging for round two. Remember your color! This will be the color of your judging every week!:

kaitlynn110:
Amber: I am shocked that you didn't post this week! I can't rate you because you didn't give me a pic to rate! Thanks goodness that this is the first elimination round.
Cinnamon: Please step it up for next week. But, you are still in luck though. You have another week to prove yourself.
Grundoluvir:
Amber: I think that you didn't put in as much effort as I would have liked to have seen from you this week. I give you a 7.8.
Oreo: I am very disappointed. I think that you have more potential than that. That seemed very thrown-together and sloppy. It would have looked better with the orange. I only give that outfit a 6.4.
Cinnamon: I think that I would wear that outfit to do some fall outdoor work. It doesn't exactly fit in as "model material". I give it an 8.1.
SaltyMac:

Amber: Very nice. I think that the hat really ties the whole thing together. The shoes look great as well! I give it a 9.4!
Oreo: Wow. I am amazed by that outfit. Never in a million years would I have thought of combining a Kilt Skirt and Clogs in the same outfit. I am VERY glad that you did. That will probably result in a new trend! 9.5!
Cinnamon: This outfit reminds me of an outfit that my sister Oreo wore in a Webkinz Stadium Pagaent; she placed 4th! I give this outfit a 10!
Puppylove101:
Amber: Cute outfit! I love the Pilgrim Hat! Where did you get it? I totally want one! I give the outfit a 9.8!
: Pretty. Classic, and very pretty. I love classic and pretty! 9.6!
:cs:: Beautiful use of fall colors! 9.9!
Powerhouse247:

:gr:: OhMyJonas, I think I'm in love... with your hat! SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! 9.9!
: Very classic for fall. I love the way that you encorporated almost all of the classic fall colors. You definitely showed some great effort this week! 9.9!
:cs:: I am speechless! I adore your shoes! I totally give it a 10!
Buttercup1994:
:gr:: This is one of the cutest outfits that I have ever seen! I love everything; the barette, the top, the skirt, the shoes. Awesome! 10!
: 4. Words. I. Love. It. 10!
:cs:: I'm...I'm...I'm...SPEECHLESS! 10!!!!!!!!!!!
Genger2000:
:gr:: You have been excused from this week. That gives you an automatic 10!
: You have been excused from this week. That gives you an automatic 10!
:cs:: You have been excused from this week. That gives you an automatic 10!
Webkinz2012:
:gr:: You didn't post this week! Aww!
: Oh no, you didn't post this week. As long as you post next week, you are still in the contest.
:cs:: Your spot is still reserved for next week, as long as you still post next week.
Wikylo:

:gr:: Sweet. 9.7.
: Wow! That's purdy! I give it a 9.4!
:cs:: Very cute! I am looking forward to seeing your other entries thrughout the season! 9.6!
Zapper4:

:gr:: Sweet color combination! Totally a 9.6!
: Very cute outfit. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I am giving you a 10!
:cs:: Cute! Nuff said! 9.7!

The person that is eliminated is...
Spoiler: show
Grundoluvir. I am really sorry. Make sure that you PM me about which PSF you want. Keep in touch!

Round 3's theme is Winter! Make sure that you post your outfit by Sunday, November 23rd at 11:59:59. Thanks! ~possiblerocks1♥
Old 11-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #65
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Click the image to open in full size.

Here you go. Thanks!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #66
love yourself

Thanks Buttercup! Very cute!
Old 11-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #67
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

Here is my entry. sorry about not entering last week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsnowy3.jpg (27.2 KB, 3 views)
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #68

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the great judging, Possible!

Sugarplum has donned her snowboots to build the snowman from Possible's new Holiday contest:

P.S. She really likes the blue kinzstyle skirt, and can't remember if it's allowed. Will check, but if not, will change it to white jeans.

Season's Greetings Everyone!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #69
love yourself

Kinzstyle is allowed, but your whole outfit can't be just Kinzstyle, so yours is good Salty! Cute outfits everyone! I loved the way that you encorporated my other contest in this too! Creative! I am listening to Christmas songs while I chat right now! Next, I'm going to go do my homework and then test all of my Christmas lights! Yay! How festive!!
Old 11-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #70
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Cool possible! sounds like you are getting into the spirit!
Here is marigold!
Closed

Tags
possiblerocks1's contests, puppylove101