Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #211
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Sorry, no spots left ~ Feel free to watch and comment! ~ Round 6 Judging Posted ~ Round 7 posted

Great! Thank you soo much! Can't wait to see you there!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #212

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Sorry, no spots left ~ Feel free to watch and comment! ~ Round 6 Judging Posted ~ Round 7 posted

WOW, the FINAL Round!!
Thanks Possible, and Congrats to Puppylove, Powerhouse, Buttercup, and everyone
on all the awesome outfits!

Sugarplum is impersonating Inukshuk, star of the excellent holiday storybook,
as well as Polar IceCap Adventure game:

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks again, Possible for this Fabulous Contest!
Old 01-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #213
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Very nice entry Salty! If Puppy enters early, then we can have early judging again!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #214
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Wow! Great job! I can't wait to see what puppylove posts!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #215
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! *ten letters*
Old 01-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #216

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Wow Salty, I almost thought Sugarplum was Inushuk herself there! I love watching this contest and seeing all you guys' wonderful entries.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #217
love yourself

Maybe you will join us in our lovely fashion fun in season 2!

---------- possiblerocks1 added 1331 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Hey everyone! I just started a Valentine's Day contest! I hope to see everyone there!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 01-06-2009 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #218
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Hi everyone! It's soo nice to see you Powerhouse! I LOVE your outfit Inukshuk(oops...sorry...thought you were the real thing you had such a great outfit) Sugarplum! I am really really really (alot more really's) sorry, but my computer has a virus! So it doesn't look to good for me and Daisy being able to post! If we don't make the deadline due to the virus(which took WW away for the past few days and few to come probably) Daisy will really miss it, but she will be clapping the LOUDEST for Sugarplum (and making screaming wildly)! If I am very lucky I might be able to post. Daisy loved being in this contest so thanks early if I don't get a chance to post my pic!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #219
love yourself

Well. I am sure that Salty wouldn't mind if we pushed the deadline until you could post. You can take as much time as you need to. Even if that is 9 years! We will just wait for you. But, we still need to consult Salty.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #220
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

LOL! Really? Thanks soo much! Can't wait to see what Salty thinks! Thank you!
Closed

Tags
possiblerocks1's contests, puppylove101