Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Sorry, no spots left ~ Feel free to watch and comment! ~ Grand Prize Winners posted!

Can you handle this demanding contest?

Can your pet handle this demanding contest?

That, we shall find out soon!

Rules:
1. Be Polite to everyone (no swearing, offensive comments, gloating, or any other rudeness that I didn't mention.)
2. No copying or using old material. If you were in a contest, and you still have the pics saved on to your computer, you cannot use them. Anyone who does and gets caught will be immediatly eliminated.
3. Kinzstyle is allowed, but your whole outfit cannot consist of just Kinzstyle.
4. Make sure that your entries are on time. You are dismissed from one entry. If you have told me in advance that you won't be able to make the deadline, it will not count as your one dismiss. If you just don't post in time for the deadline without telling anyone that you can't make the deadline twice, you will be eliminated.
5. HAVE FUN!!!!!

Prizes:
Grand prize (1st place): 9 PSFs and the honor of being a guest judge for the final round of season 2!
1st prize (2nd place): 6 PSFs and, if the Grand Prize winner refuses the offer to judge, then you can!
2nd prize (3rd place): 3 PSFs and, if the Grand Prize winner and the First Prize winner refuse the offer to judge, you can!
Consolation Prize (When you get voted off): 1 PSF

When you get voted off, or when we finish, PM me and tell me which PSFs you want. I have a lot of pets, so I will probably have it. If I don't then you will have to pick something else.

Here are the Judges:
:gr: Amber: Amber was the 1st Runner-up of Powerhouse247's WW NTM Season 2. Amber likes people who think outside of the box. She is into zany and creative outfits. Amber is also releasing a line of Kinzstyle titled, "Wera Vang; Unleashed". It is very hardcore and edgy. But, she already has a line called, "Classically Wera". It it very pretty and affordable.
Oreo: She is a very experienced model; she has placed in the top 10 of Webkinz Beauty Pageants four times. She is into classic looks. She only wears top-of-the-line clothes.
:cs: Cinnamon: She is not very experienced, but she knows a lot about people and their feelings. She will be sympathetic towards you, and she is just too kind to tell you that she doesn't like your outfit.

Entry Form:

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
WW username:
Why you want to be in this competition:

Please post a picture (pet can be dressed however you want) to let me know what your style is. Make sure that the picture is from the Dress Your Pet window so that I can see what type of clothes he/she is wearing.

Here are the Details:
~There will be only 10 entries; no more, no less.
~There will be 8 rounds ,not including this one, and 1 bonus round.
~Each round, except for this one and the bonus round, one person will be eliminated until there is only one person left.

Contestants: (You will be crossed off when you are eliminated, you will be italicized when you post, and you will be underlined when you still need to post. But, for the next round, the eliminated people will stay crossed off, and the italicized people and underlined people will return to normal.)
1. kaitlynn110 with Miss Piggy the Pig
2. grundoluvir with Bella the Porcupine
3. Saltymac with Valentine SugarPlum the Polar Bear
4. Puppylove101 with Daisy the Golden Retriever
5. Powerhouse247 with Marigold the Yellow Lab
6. ButterCup1994 with Claudia the Siamese
7. Genger2000 with Max the German Shepard
8. Webkinz2012 with Lady the Yorkie
9. wikylo with Autumn the Chipmunk
10. Zapper4 with Max the Lil' Chihuahua

Entry Round: Theme: Anything. No eliminations. Due: A.S.A.P. Judging not posted! See post #44. (eliminated: no one)

Round 1: Theme: Fall. 1 person will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, November 16th, 2008. Judging not posted! See post #64. (eliminated: grundoluvir)

Round 2: Theme: Winter. 1 person will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, November 23rd, 2008. Judging not posted! See post #83. (eliminated: kaitlynn110)

Round 3: Theme: Thanksgiving. 1 person will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, November 30th. Judging not posted! See post #103. (eliminated: Zapper4 and Genger2000.)

Round 4: Theme: School Days. 1 person will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, December 8th. Judging not posted! See post #119. (eliminated: no one)

Round 5: Theme: Ice Skating Party. 1 person will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, Decmber 14th. Judging not posted! See post #134. (eliminated: Webkinz2012 and Wikylo)

BONUS ROUND!!!!!: Theme: Hawaiian Vacation. No one will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, Decmeber 21st. Judging not posted! See post #157. (eliminated: no one! ! )

Round 6: Theme: Christmas Party. 1 person will be eliminated. Due: Sunday, Decmeber 28th. Judging not posted! See post #. (eliminated: ButterCup1994. Awww!)

Round 7: Theme: New Year's Party. 1 person will be eliminated. Judging not posted! See post #. Due: Sunday, January 4th. (second runner-up: Powerhouse247!)

Round 8: (CYCLE FINALE!!!!) Theme: Webkinz World Character. I will place the final three into third, second, and first place. Due: Sunday, January 11th. Judging not posted! See post #. (congratulations to the winners: First Place: ! First Runner-up: !)

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 01-11-2009 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Crossing off Powerhouse247
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 11:50 AM   #2

kaitlynn110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ 10 spots left ~ Enter Now!

Miss Piggy
Pig
Female
kaitlynn110
I want to be in the comprtiton beacuse I think I will win!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Pet Name: Bella
Pet Type: Porcupine
Pet Gender: Girl
WW username: grundoluvir
Why you want to be in this competition: because I like modeling contests!!

Pic: hold on i'll post it in a second..

---------- grundoluvir added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

I will post bella's outfit later today!!

Last edited by grundoluvir; 10-25-2008 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #4

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Pet Name: Valentine
Pet Type: Polar Bear
WW username: will pm you
Why you want to be in this competition: to have fun!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-26-2008 at 10:03 AM..
Old 10-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
Is Justin a

my outfit is almost done!!!!!

---------- grundoluvir added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

here's bella::

Last edited by grundoluvir; 10-25-2008 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-26-2008, 07:35 AM   #6
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Pet Name: Daisy
Pet Type: Golden Retriever
Pet Gender: Female
WW username: glamgirl862
Why you want to be in this competition: Because Daisy has won alot of competitions and sha has fabulous style! She will work her hardest and play by the rules.

Pic:Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:04 AM   #7
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Pet Name: Marigold
Pet Type: Yellow Lab
WW username: powerhouse247
Why you want to be in this competition: I want to show everyone that I can be beautiful!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 AM   #8
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Only 5 spots left!!!!! ~ Enter Now!!!!!

Come on people, there are only five spots left! Let's try to fill them by tomorrow!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:59 AM   #9
Is Justin a

Default Re: Possiblerocks1's WW NTM Season 1 ~ Only 5 spots left!!!!! ~ Enter Now!!!!!

I will PM my friend about this!!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
love yourself

Thanks so much grundo!
Closed

Tags
possiblerocks1's contests, puppylove101