Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 10:03 AM   #911
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Pokemon Ultimate Battle For PSF And The Fun!No more places for entreis left!Only for those who want to watch and who have already signed up!

The poor torchic started to cry and grew huge!
It grew into BlazeFlare!
"I thought you woulf fall for it but I guess not!It grew even darker then ever!"
It shined in dark colors and said:"I am FlareZapror."
(Here's the pic!)(I invented him! BTW,I ♥ drawing thepics on paint and I ♥ drawing so sorry if I keep posting pics I did....)

Last edited by Miafire; 10-11-2008 at 01:54 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 12:22 PM   #912
Buizel Master of Hyr

Batman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pokemon Ultimate Battle For PSF And The Fun!No more places for entreis left!Only for those who want to watch and who have already signed up!

(i'm back)
(what would happen if empoleetwig hugged torchic?)
empoleetwig ate a rare candy.

Last edited by Batman; 08-21-2008 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #913
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

(He woulda probably got killed ansd lost or sometin like dat...)
BlazeZapror Was Angry And Said"Beware....No!!Be careful!Yeah right!Quiet!"
Apparently it seemed his good side was trapped beteween evil...
The good side took over just to tell something important to empoleeTwig...
"Be careful!I am trapped and cannot escape!All you have to do is beat my evil side before it kills the good......Be aware that you may discover hard obstacles on your way...I will do the best I can.Please run away and adventure and find the orb of light located in the forest or viridian.....Be careful....I will be near if I can....My dark side will follow and try to kill...Save the other pokemon!If 3 die..Your mission is failed.....Protect them please.....Get the orb and use it wisely...Thx.."
(Sorry it was long!Couldn't help myself!)(What'dya think of the drawing of BlazeZapror I did?Ya like?)(I made a pokemon drawing kida thread in the wi artists cafe part!Go see when you've got the chance please!)
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #914
Buizel Master of Hyr

Empoleetwig told the immortal buizels to protect all the pokemon from the evil side of Blazezapror. empoleetwig went on her search for the orb.
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #915
huffs

BlazeZapror Laughed.
"Foolish!They cabn't stop me!"
He leaped to the youngest Buizel.
It cried.
The pokemon slashed it's wings cutiing the young one...
The the good side came back......
"No!!!!......One died!You must protect them!Not the Buzels!Their way to weak for him!"
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #916
Buizel Master of Hyr

i have to get off.
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #917
huffs

Already?Lolz!Byez!
When you get back on pm me!k?
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #918
Buizel Master of Hyr

(i'm back)
(i said immortal meaning they can't die)
empoleetwig taunted Flarezapror and made him follow her in to viridian forest (where the orb is).
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #919
huffs

The orb was too deep in.....
BlazeZapror was after the orb too...
He would crush it into peices so he could stay evil....
And now....the buizel actually did not die...
BlazeZapror was very very angry.....
He burst in madness!
He turned immortal!
"Mwuhahaha!Your no longer a match for me!"
He surounded the souroundings with shadows,making it imposibble to see the souroundings.....
EmpoleeTwig would have to take a risk now...
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #920
Buizel Master of Hyr

empoleetwig used dig to find the orb while buizel distracted blazezapror.
Batman is offline Female
Closed

Tags
deoxys vs latias