Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #791
Buizel Master of Hyr
Webkinz :)

Batman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pokemon Ultimate Battle For PSF And The Fun!No more places for entreis left!Only for those who want to watch and who have already signed up!

Miafire, it's your turn.
Batman is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #792
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Pokemon Ultimate Battle For PSF And The Fun!No more places for entreis left!Only for those who want to watch and who have already signed up!

BlazeFlare Hated Giratina.
Before Giratina Could Ofcially come out of the pokeball,BlazeFlare used overheat on the pokeball making the pokeball vanish into flames.
Giratina was dead.
Palkia Recovered And Burst out from it's faint.
It hit Blaziken down the hill and said:"Blaziken!How could you!?I thought we were friends!"
Palkia cryied for Giratina Died.
Kyogre was the most emotional.
It was such an emotional moment.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #793
Buizel Master of Hyr

empoleetwig ask you if palkia could help her defeat blazeflare.

---------- Batman added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

kyogre got out of its pokeball and swam off crying. (that's the end for kyogre)

Last edited by Batman; 08-17-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #794
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

hey you said i could enter...so heres my team... (based on my leaf green and diamond games)
lvl 81 charmander
lvl 64 piplup
lvl 65 pachirisu
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:41 PM   #795
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

BlazeFlare Who Was beaten Down the hill cryied.
It jumped back up and asked:"Why Don't We Just Be Friends?"
Palkia Replyied For Her Self."So You Can Beat Us Right after?Then No!!!!"
Palkia ran off crying and followed Kyogre.
They both were happy to be alive.
(that's the end for Palkia)
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #796
Buizel Master of Hyr

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
hey you said i could enter...so heres my team... (based on my leaf green and diamond games)
lvl 81 charmander
lvl 64 piplup
lvl 65 pachirisu
we don't use levels. that's a pretty balanced team.

Last edited by Batman; 08-17-2008 at 03:49 PM..
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #797
huffs

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
lvl 81 charmander
lvl 64 piplup
lvl 65 pachirisu
Your in!Watch our battle so you know what's going on and how to do it!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #798
Buizel Master of Hyr

empoleetwig (being super speedy) use hydro pump and aqua jet at the same time at blazefire.
Batman is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #799
huffs

BlazeFlare was missing,No where to be seen.
Charizard shreeked.
It flew up and used hyper beam at Kyogre.
And BlazeFlare was still no where to be seen.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #800
Buizel Master of Hyr

(i thought kyogre swam away)
seeing how blazeflare was missing empoleetwig used hydro cannon, hydro pump, and aqua jet at the same time.
Batman is offline Female
Closed

Tags
deoxys vs latias