Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
floppers300

Talking PLENTY OF SPOTS OPEn but filling QUICK!Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz! Plenty of spots open but filling quick! COME NOW!

Welcome to Kinzie Idol, a way to book gigs for your pet and become a celeb kinz! When you enter you will be scheduled to come to my house, you must ADD ME! i am mrsschwikert. When we see your stuff our judges:
:gr: FLOPPERS
VOLCANOES
:wt:MIMI
Will see if you qualify for the next round. You can be a singer, actress, dancer, or model!

After this we will decide winners who are part of the show reserves. People will book kinz for their party and you will preform for food. Winners also win PSF! This contest will have many more seasons so don't worry if you lose the first time!

To enter fill this out:
WI Username:
WW username:
Pet name:
Pets fav food:
I will be competing in:

Each kinz will be pmed a date so when your day comes, if i am not on please pm me! I am very reliable though! The famous kinz will be all the rage! Set up an act to show me, like for singers what you are singing! There are 20 spots in each category and the auditions are private, after the tryouts you can come and see your fav kinz and vote in a poll after to tell me who is eliminated this week!

We hope you will join us in stardom and food as we make you THE NEXT KINZZIE IDOL!

Competors:
Acting:
1. Kimandkylee with Pecky
2 nick*is*so*cute with Abby

Dance:
1 nick*is*so*cute with Hannah

Singing:
1 nick*is*so*cute with Elvis
2 dotdotduck with David Cook

Modeling:
1 nick*is*so*cute with Flicka

Last edited by floppers300; 08-07-2008 at 06:57 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz!

WW username : DanceprincessKim101
Wi userame : kimandkylee
Pet name: Pecky
Pet fav food : Wishful Warwhip
I will be competeing in : Acting

Ok so.. What do u have to do pm me !!
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #3
floppers300

KK! I will pm you, anyone else please post!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Can more than one pet enter?
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #5
floppers300

yes moe than one can enter because every pet has diffrent talents, you need to fill out seprate forms though and only one pet in each category per person please!

---------- floppers300 added 17 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else

Last edited by floppers300; 08-06-2008 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz! Plenty of spots open but filling quick! COME NOW!

Great!
WI username: nick*is*so*cute
WW username: KirstenMcPherson
Pet name: Flicka
Pet's fav food: Pizza
I will be competing in: Modeling
I ALREADY SAID MY USERNAMES, THEY ARE THE SAME!
Pet name: Hannah
Pet's fav food: Lemon Meringue Pie
I will be competing in: Dancing

Pet name: Elvis
Pet's fav food: Corn on the cob
I will be competing in: Singing

Pet name: Abby
Pet's fav food: Cookies
I will be competing in: Acting
Old 08-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #7
floppers300

Default Re: Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz! Plenty of spots open but filling quick! COME NOW!

KK! I will pm you!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: PLENTY OF SPOTS OPEN! Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz! Plenty of spots open but filling quick! COME NOW!

WI Username: dotdotduck
WW username: dotdotduck
Pet name: david cook
Pets fav food: chicken nuggets
I will be competing in: singing
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #9
floppers300

Default Re: PLENTY OF SPOTS OPEN! Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz! Plenty of spots open but filling quick! COME NOW!

OKAY DTDOTDUCK! You are entered. Anyone else?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #10
Nick loves me AND my

Default Re: PLENTY OF SPOTS OPEn but filling QUICK!Floppers300's KINZZIE IDOL! Become a celbkinz! Plenty of spots open but filling quick! COME NOW!

My USERNAME is KirstenMcPherson, not my pet name.
Closed