Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #181
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: powerhouse247's Fashion Contest ~ Season 1 ~ Full - No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Fifth Round Posted ~

yeah result time!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 06:57 AM   #182
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: powerhouse247's Fashion Contest ~ Season 1 ~ Full - No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Fifth Round Posted ~

before i can make my decision geros9 must pick one of their pictures which one do u want to use??
Old 07-18-2008, 07:01 AM   #183

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

The Ivy one. Second
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #184

mcknnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Geros you should pick whatever one you like I'm just happy to know you didn't copy it! The Dorothy outfit was very creative!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #185
xxTemarixx

totally and please post results
Old 07-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #186
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Arrow Re: powerhouse247's Fashion Contest ~ Season 1 ~ Full - No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Fifth Round Posted ~

It was one of the most hard decisions i have ever made but here are the results:
The two people going home are:
Spoiler: show
mcknnz with Melly the Googles + SaltyMac with Salty the Yellow Lab

we will miss u guys a lot please tell me what psf off of the front page that u want
we hope to see u at season two!

the last theme is Zingoz Celebration: dress ur pet like one of the zingoz seen in these pics
due:monday, july 21st at 10:00pm
Wacky Zingoz:
Click the image to open in full size.
Zangoz:
Zacky Zingoz:
Bursting Zingoz:
Bouncing Zingoz:
Pie Zingoz:
Popping Zingoz:
PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE ZINGOZ/ZANGOZ!!!!!!!!
Have Fun and good luck this is the last round!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 07-18-2008 at 11:25 AM..
Old 07-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #187
xxTemarixx

omg so many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will start working on them
Old 07-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #188
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

xx temari u only have to choose one!!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #189

mcknnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: powerhouse247's Fashion Contest ~ Season 1 ~ Full - No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Final Round Posted ~

Oh, That's too bad! I was hoping Melly would win, so I could prove to the w-shop that googles can be models! I'll take the german shepard psf
Old 07-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #190
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Default Re: powerhouse247's Fashion Contest ~ Season 1 ~ Full - No spots left - Feel free to watch ~ Final Round Posted ~

thanks for always being such a good sport mcknnz i think that u already proved your point to all of us i sent u friend request
Closed

Tags
bye every!, from mcknnz