Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #11
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~~POST YOUR FARM ROOMS~~ Post them here and WIN WIN WIN~~ WIN UP TO 7 PSFS! :O Wow!~~

here it is!!!
please PM me if i win thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpglily!!!!.JPG (150.5 KB, 19 views)
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #12
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

LuckyWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~~POST YOUR FARM ROOMS~~ Post them here and WIN WIN WIN~~ WIN UP TO 7 PSFS! :O Wow!~~

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop8927
I have a good room, but i dont think its fair that you HAVE to have a country bed, i cant afford one.
Well, I want Bessie's Room to include one, so I need rooms with Country Beds

---------- LuckyWebkinz added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Great Rooms so far everyone!!

Last edited by LuckyWebkinz; 05-06-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

When does this contest end??? Just wondering.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #14
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

It ends whenever I have enough entries!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #15

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

How many is that?
Old 05-15-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
Tecytoc2142

anyone need a country bed i will trade you one for 3 PSFs!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #17
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
How many is that?
10 Entries..
I added that information in the MAIN part of the thread
Old 05-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #18

You havent had a entry in over 2 weeks. If you want to go ahead and close it that's OK by me. I'm kinda tired of always having to check it, anyway. But just so you know I wouldn't have entered if you had said it would be forever open until you get 10 entries at the start. You added that part much later. It kinda seems like you should have to make the rules before the contest starts, not make them as you go along. Thats kinda the rules to all games, you can't change the rules once you start. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know for future contest so its fair for everyone.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
Woo! I'm finally
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
You havent had a entry in over 2 weeks. If you want to go ahead and close it that's OK by me. I'm kinda tired of always having to check it, anyway. But just so you know I wouldn't have entered if you had said it would be forever open until you get 10 entries at the start. You added that part much later. It kinda seems like you should have to make the rules before the contest starts, not make them as you go along. Thats kinda the rules to all games, you can't change the rules once you start. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know for future contest so its fair for everyone.
This is the only contest that I've added the deadline AFTER I'd started the contest.
I have other contests already in "play" and they are going Fantastically, but this one seems to be dragging behind.
I would like it if someone would close it.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #20

Default Re: Please Close this thread.

But since you DID on this one, don't you feel like it would be really nice to go ahead and award at least some prize, since people went to the trouble to enter. I know when I entered I was just trying to be nice because you were saying please somebody anybody enter and no one would so I was trying to be nice and help you out. I don't want a prize, its just psf, no big, but it would be nice if you thanked your other entrys with maybe at least 1 prize. I'm not your boss, just something to think about. And Im glad your other contest are going good
Closed