Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #41
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz next top model! MOLE EDITION! Still 5 spots! A new kind of contest you don't want to miss! PSF's for all entrants! Very flexible to school schedules! Enter now, it's filling fast!

whoo-hoo! 2 more!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #42
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz next top model! MOLE EDITION! Still 5 spots! A new kind of contest you don't want to miss! PSF's for all entrants! Very flexible to school schedules! Enter now, it's filling fast!

Yeah! 2 more!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #43
lyssa7099

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet name: G&W Cat
Pet type: Goldie
Pet gender: Girl
Are you committed?: Yeahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I make you the mole, will you keep it a secret?: Totally!!!!
WW username: lyssa7099
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 05:10 PM   #44
xxTemarixx

Thanks Lyssa! 1 more!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #45

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

1 more! Thanks everyone!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #46
xxTemarixx

1 more!!!!!!!!! Your welcome Geros!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #47

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz next top model! MOLE EDITION! Only 1 spot!! A new kind of contest you don't want to miss! PSF's for all entrants! Very flexible to school schedules! Enter now, it's filling fast!

PLease enter! My goal is to Pm the mole tonight and hopefully start tonight

---------- geros9 added 59 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Anyone?! I am really eager to start!

---------- geros9 added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Please enter!

---------- geros9 added 905 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

One more spot! Please enter! Anyone?

---------- geros9 added 14 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? Anyone? 1 more spot!

---------- geros9 added 32 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

If you are entered, will you tell someone?

Last edited by geros9; 08-21-2008 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #48
Lil Kinz
labsfour is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz next top model! MOLE EDITION! Only 1 spot!! A new kind of contest you don't want to miss! PSF's for all entrants! Very flexible to school schedules! Enter now, it's filling fast!

I will enter!

Pet name: Eluch
Pet type: Husky
Pet gender: Male
Are you commited? Yes
If I make you the mole, will you keep a secret? Yes
ww username: labsfour
Old 08-21-2008, 12:38 PM   #49

Pegasuslover1 is on a distinguished road

ww username: zuzu36
wi username: pegasuslover1
catergory: 1

* i love my back yard to bits!*
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 1.jpg (227.7 KB, 11 views)
Pegasuslover1 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #50

labsfour is the last entry!
Pegasuslover1, look at the conntest section for room design contests, and feel free to watch. I am choosing the mole and detective now

---------- geros9 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Dazyandoreo! you are the detective. You will not model, but when we get to the final 5, you will guess who the mole is. I am PMing the mole now. PLease remember not to say if you are or aren't the mole. Challenge up soon

---------- geros9 added 8 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Theme is casual. I have PMed the mole, so start posting outfits

Last edited by geros9; 08-21-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Closed