Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

Sky: If I got to take you anywhere for your birthday, I would take you to the beach. We could go to the mall nearby, and go to the smoothie shop to get smoothies. After we finish our smoothies, we could go to the accessory store so you could choose a headband bow for me to buy you. We would have so much fun!
Click the image to open in full size.
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #52
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Cool!! You guys are doing great!!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #53
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
If it was your B-day, I would take you none other than my house! First, Melba (an older friends of mine) would give us cheeraleading lessons! She will teach us some moves and the right atitude (sassy and sweet!). We could then stop by the arcade to grab some tokens and play some games, like bowling and go-karts! Then, a nice women named Silver would take us to the party room and serve us some pizza and a huge cake (with smoothies, too!) We could then swim in the pool or chillax in the hot tub (with more smoothies and the hottest swimsuits!). After we would dry off, I would take you to the home theater where we could grab some diner and watch a movie or sing to kareoke! Finally, we'd get in our fashionable PJ's and hed to my room (with popcorn and more smoothies) to chill, listen to music, and sleep over!

I would give you an awesome cheerleading suit and hairbow as a gift. I would think that you would like that, along with a tour of the rooms in my big house!

Sorry, I can't post a pic. If I take one of the computer with my digi camera, then it doesn't turn out right. Sorry!
And guess what one of the rooms is? It's a very small room, but it's like a beach! Yes, there's sand where we can make some castles and a relaxing area where we can talk, listen to music, and drink smoothies! Another room is Sports Center, a live sports TV broadcasting place! We can be stars and broadcast ourselves live! It's really cool!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #54
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

this is Pinkabella-Eww! I don't wanna be a sports star!!(no offense) but I don't wanna be on a football thing. I am not being mean I am just saying. I really but I would like to broadcast myself!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #55
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
this is Pinkabella-Eww! I don't wanna be a sports star!!(no offense) but I don't wanna be on a football thing. I am not being mean I am just saying. I really but I would like to broadcast myself!
This is Kiwi~ That's not what I ment, Pinkbella! I ment that we can do our own TV show with the stuff that the Sportscenter has (you know, the lights, camera, big conferance table, etc.) in the room!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 08:37 PM   #56
Call me Rinka

Oh okay!! That would be great!!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #57
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

for you birthday i would take you to hawaii so we could go swim with the dolphins and sit and watch the beautiful sunset.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG] we would go to a shack and have smoothies yo uwilll have a strawberry kiwi and i will have a strawberry mango. then i will give you your gift a jean mini skirt, a pink spagetti string top with a pink rose in the top left hand corner, a pair of white leggings, high heeled wedgees, and most importantly a pink haird band with a bow on top[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

---------- babycakes_101 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

http://www.waterfallmovingpictures.c...p?productid=94

---------- babycakes_101 added 7 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:...awaiiBeach.gif thats a picture of the beach http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...hieset_new.jpg that is a picture of the smoothie http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ML._SS500_.jpg thats the mini skirt http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ghetti_Top.jpg thats the top http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:...te400_copy.jpg the leggings http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ge_shoes_1.jpg the shoes http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:...-hairbandS.jpg and here is the hairband

---------- babycakes_101 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

hope you love it

Last edited by babycakes_101; 11-24-2008 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 07:26 AM   #58
Call me Rinka

Well actual her favorite smoothie is strawberry banana!
Old 11-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #59
sharpaydo

sharpaydo is an unknown quantity at this point

here:
Pet type pink poodle
Name doodle
Gender(must be girl!!):GIRL!
any other info: She loves to go to the mall and buys anything pink!
Why do you think YOU deserve to be my new bff: cause my webkinz cookie WAS her bff but cookie got mad at her
sharpaydo is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 03:18 PM   #60
Call me Rinka

Okay we already started but I will let you in. Write where and what you would get and do for Pinkabella for her birthday.
Closed