Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Diana_girl23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

Pet type: lil kinz yorkie
Name: Sally
Gender(must be girl!!): female
any other info: I love the color pink and I also need a new BFF! I'm also a billionare!
Why do you think YOU deserve to be my new bff: I deserve to be your new bff because I like everything you like! I'm honest, caring, and understanding. And like I said I need a new bff too!
Diana_girl23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #22

piggy9000 is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm Sprinkles the
I'm a girl who loves the colors pink, purple and red. I'm good with boys and I'm looking for a BFF too! I am VERY rich and luv Chanel! I luv smoothies and I LUV pina colodas. Of corse I <3 the beach and I hav a beach house on the Jersey Shore... I wear designer clothing ALL THE TIME including hairbands!!! I hope to befriend you soon!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sprinkles (and piggy)

Last edited by piggy9000; 11-19-2008 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: adding stuff
Old 11-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #23

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

The thing says profile so there are no hard feelngs...
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 06:31 PM   #24

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Pet type: Huskey
Name: Trixie
Gender(must be girl!!): girl
any other info: Just that I love fun
Why do you think YOU deserve to be my new bff: well I love to be with friends
Old 11-21-2008, 06:41 PM   #25
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Okay guys this is mePinkabella and in the next comment I make the competion will heat up!!

---------- tinydancer19 added 670 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Okay this is pinkabella here with the results!!
Jennifer:deer:Um you seem cool for me.
Suger:cs:-you seem kinda like me.
:wt:kiwi okay I like spunky but I also want someone with sas.
Skyyou seem pretty cool.
:bokbok:-melonie Yeah you are just like me but you said you are spoiled but I don't like spoiled brats
:samoyed:-um okay but, are you friend matreil?
Clover-GREAT!! You seem perfect!! We have known each other since diapers!!(they really have) and you seem great for me!!
- great I guess
-you seem cool for me. We would get along great!!
:husky:- um okay? But do you have what it takes?

Okay the winner of this round is.................
CLOVER!! GReat job!!!
second safe is...............
Sprinkles!! next
Jennifer next
Suger nxt
SKY!! next next
kiwi!! next
Melonie!!!!!!!!!!!!! and last but hopefully not least
SALLY! Now Luella and Trixie the two least best girls please step forward
Luella that really doesn't matter and Trixie
Um yeah I need a bff NOT a friend. Why do you think you deserve ME as your bff? But luella
you gave me some more info and that helped
so good bye trixie!! I hope we can still be friends.

Now girls my b-day is coming up so I need to know where would you take me and what would you give me. POST THE PIC!! It can be a ww pic or a diff pic. Thanks girls!!

Last edited by tinydancer19; 11-21-2008 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #26

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

ok it is fine
Old 11-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #27
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

I am soooo sorry!! But they can still be friends..
Old 11-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #28

Would you join my contest?
Old 11-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #29
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
Hi! I'm Kiwi the White Terrier. I live in a big family, although they are not my relatives. My sister is Emileigh the Whimsy Dragon and my brother is Chocolate the Coaco Dinosaur. We came to live here because we don't know where our parents are. Well, our friends are White Chocolate the lil' Grey and White Cat, Glitter the Pink Google, Parisettea the lil' Pink Poodle, and Flo the Goldfish. Flo is older than the rest of us but is a singer and has Chocolate as her manager. The rest of us are little, though. Parisettea's mom is very nice and often bakes us cookies. She will also babysit us sometimes. Anyway, these people are rich and own a mashion and have over 90,000 Kinzcash. There is 38 Webkinz living in the manshion. We all have a blast!

I think I deserve to be your best friend because I am very nice and spunky. I have a very good and fun life, and you will enjoy it too! I can also keep a very good secret.

Here is my playing self. I'm under all these fuzzy socks that we can play it together.

I hope that we can become friends!
If it was your B-day, I would take you none other than my house! First, Melba (an older friends of mine) would give us cheeraleading lessons! She will teach us some moves and the right atitude (sassy and sweet!). We could then stop by the arcade to grab some tokens and play some games, like bowling and go-karts! Then, a nice women named Silver would take us to the party room and serve us some pizza and a huge cake (with smoothies, too!) We could then swim in the pool or chillax in the hot tub (with more smoothies and the hottest swimsuits!). After we would dry off, I would take you to the home theater where we could grab some diner and watch a movie or sing to kareoke! Finally, we'd get in our fashionable PJ's and hed to my room (with popcorn and more smoothies) to chill, listen to music, and sleep over!

I would give you an awesome cheerleading suit and hairbow as a gift. I would think that you would like that, along with a tour of the rooms in my big house!

Sorry, I can't post a pic. If I take one of the computer with my digi camera, then it doesn't turn out right. Sorry!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 11-21-2008 at 10:14 PM..
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 10:47 PM   #30
Call me Rinka

Thats okay. What you said was good enough!!
Closed