Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Pinkabellas new bff!!

Okay my name is Pinkabella the lil kinz yorkie. My old bff sophie the lil mouse is moving!! So I need a new bff. Fluffington is my uncle and persphone is my cosian. I have a older sister Franjessica the black poodle. She is my role model. Some of the things I like are
Click the image to open in full size.Smoothies!!
Click the image to open in full size.Headband bows!! and the beach!!Click the image to open in full size.Sweet huh!! My family is really rich and I love clothes and coloring!! I need a bff who understands everything girl and gets me. Somebody who knows whats in and whats out. Somebody who will help me flirt!! Somebody to go shopping with!! Here is the forum!!
Pet type:
Name:
Gender(must be girl!!):
any other info:
Why do you think YOU deserve to be my new bff:

thanks and bye!!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

i have a deer named jennifer she is a billianar and is plumpys cousin i am the 3 youngest of 32 children and i am spoiled rotten my best friend retired i want to be ur friend because you sound lke an awsome person!!!!!!!
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Thank you!! I say I am gonna let 10 peepz join. If that takes to long then eight or five.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
I is cool! I'm a
genger2000 is on a distinguished road

Pet type: Cocker Spaniel
Name: Suger
Gender(must be girl!!): GIRL
any other info: She loves style and loves to go shopping
Why do you think YOU deserve to be my new bff: Suger's friend is mad at her right now!
genger2000 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
ncorrigall
Banned

ok thank you and i also need you as a friend because my siblings always go into there own groups and i feel left out and u are rocking and you seem so stylish and lastly we love the same thing
Old 11-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #6
Call me Rinka

Okay thanks guys!! I know not everybody joined but I am hosting a lil contest for you guys real quick!! Show me your trendiest outfit and then post it!! I need a trendy outfit for a fashion show,a school girl outfit,and a outfit where you would go to shop with me!! Pick one of these out!!
Old 11-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #7
I is cool! I'm a
genger2000 is on a distinguished road

Can we make outfits the put it on a doll?
genger2000 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
ncorrigall
Banned

ya can we put the outfits on a normal person

---------- babycakes_101 added 4 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

i dont know how to do that can i just draw the outfit

---------- babycakes_101 added 6 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- babycakes_101 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

thats me
jennifer

Last edited by babycakes_101; 11-15-2008 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #9
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

Hi! I'm Kiwi the White Terrier. I live in a big family, although they are not my relatives. My sister is Emileigh the Whimsy Dragon and my brother is Chocolate the Coaco Dinosaur. We came to live here because we don't know where our parents are. Well, our friends are White Chocolate the lil' Grey and White Cat, Glitter the Pink Google, Parisettea the lil' Pink Poodle, and Flo the Goldfish. Flo is older than the rest of us but is a singer and has Chocolate as her manager. The rest of us are little, though. Parisettea's mom is very nice and often bakes us cookies. She will also babysit us sometimes. Anyway, these people are rich and own a mashion and have over 90,000 Kinzcash. There is 38 Webkinz living in the manshion. We all have a blast!

I think I deserve to be your best friend because I am very nice and spunky. I have a very good and fun life, and you will enjoy it too! I can also keep a very good secret.

Here is my playing self. I'm under all these fuzzy socks that we can play it together.

I hope that we can become friends!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #10
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Pinkabellas new bff!!

Ok the attacment didn't work so here it is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg001.jpg (506.9 KB, 10 views)
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Closed