Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

Default pet rating contest

I will rate your pet overall just post a pic of them in their room I will rate the pet from 1 to 10 1 being the lowest, 10 being the hightest. person(s) out of the first 20 who score the highest will win a love puppy psf! (if you already have it or don't want it I can supply another just ask)
sea magic is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
^above^
Webkinz :)

nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: pet rating contest

ummm I would but I don't know how to post a pic
nintendogfreak4 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #3
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

to post a pic

mac: press shift command four and then draw a box around what you want to highlight. then go to the manage attachments button at the bottom of the text box and then select the picture

pc: I have no idea.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #4
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

on a PC: push the key one keyborad: Print screen or PrtScn and open up "Paint" and press the keys ctrl and the letter V and then it will show up on the screen and then i would erase how much KC you have.
yingxi is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #5
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #6
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

(sherbet bunny- Lila )
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #7
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

she so cute were and when did you get her i really want onw

---------- dragonpuppy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

your room is really cute

Last edited by dragonpuppy; 04-11-2008 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-12-2008, 07:01 AM   #8
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon

(sherbet bunny- Lila )
I love your room for Lila, just one question- can you please post another pic of her in te dress window? because on the sherbert bunny with that background it is hard to tell. thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonpuppy
please post another picture that is less flashy, so I can examine it more. also, which of the 2 pets in that room are you entering? you can only enter one per user.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #9
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dragonpuppy
she so cute were and when did you get her i really want onw

---------- dragonpuppy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

your room is really cute

thanks, i got her a couple months ago from ebay with a love pup
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 10:06 AM   #10

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG]Here is my house.

---------- Lefty21 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

what?! it didn't show my house!

Last edited by Lefty21; 04-12-2008 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed