Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
starwarslover133
Webkinz :)

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Default Pet Bio Wars! Does your pet have the best bio? Find out! You could win the Grand Prize of 4 PSFs!

Does your pet have the best bio? Huh? Huh? Do they? Do they? I'll be the judge of that! Just post your pic of your pet's bio and I'll select the best bio to win..... *drumroll*
Spoiler: show
4 PSFs! These are the PSFs you will win:
:el1::ppony:

Ok, and here are the other prizes!

2nd place: 3 randomly selected PSFs
3rd place: 2 randomly selected PSFs
4th place: 1 randomly selected PSF

RULES

No being mean. (duh!)
No editing your bio.
No stealing OTHER peoples bios. It must be your own.
No complaining
No arguing
and (the only rule that doesn't have the word No in it) Have Fun!

This contest will end on September 9

So, are YOU ready? Are ya? Well....than let the games....begin!

Last edited by swlover133; 09-04-2008 at 05:33 PM..
swlover133 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Pet Bio Wars! Does your pet have the best bio? Find out! You could win the Grand Prize of 4 PSFs!

What? How can you have the Best Bio?
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
starwarslover133

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Pet Bio Wars! Does your pet have the best bio? Find out! You could win the Grand Prize of 4 PSFs!

Well....I just pick who's I like best. It's a hard thing to judge but....I CAN judge it.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:30 PM   #4
☮ ♥ & Adam Young
Gift Trainee

Mally is a name known to allMally is a name known to allMally is a name known to all

cool contest!
ill enter ( i hope this is what u want me to enter)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgthinggg.jpg (50.9 KB, 19 views)
Mally is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
starwarslover133

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I wanted. Nice entry!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
☮ ♥ & Adam Young
Gift Trainee

Mally is a name known to allMally is a name known to allMally is a name known to all

thank you :]
Mally is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
starwarslover133

Anyone else wanna enter?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:51 PM   #8
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Lissyla12 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

[img=http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4697/chaibiosa6.jpg]
waut try this one instead.

---------- Lissyla12 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

or... this one!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Lissyla12 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

yeah click on that one! I think it's cute how it says she likes the taste of oranges, and that she really, really wants a game of zingoz switcheroos! and hwo she said thanks for adopting me while most of mine say thanks for taking care of me.

Last edited by Lissyla12; 09-05-2008 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
starwarslover133

Very nice. Note how it says brown monkey when all there is is a Cheeky Monkey and a regular Monkey. Could it be the regular Monkey, or will there be a new one? Hmmm....probably the original Monkey though. Just a thought.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #10
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

hey good point! Wow, i never noticed that! So do you like mine?
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Closed