Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

Default Pawprint's Create a webkinz contest! End on May 25! Win up to 12 PSFs!

All you have to do is:
  • Create a new webkinz or lil' kinz
  • Create its PSF
  • Create its PSI
  • And write a little description about it

YOU CAN WIN UP TO 12 PSFs!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #2

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Pawprint's Create a webkinz contest! End on May 25! Win up to 12 PSFs!

Well, thanks for the entry, but you have to make it yourself. You can't post a picture of a REAL dog or a real dresser. And don't forget to post it's PSF!
Old 05-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Pawprint's Create a webkinz contest! End on May 25! Win up to 12 PSFs!

Here are my entrys more coming tomorrow

Last edited by reedboysrule; 03-26-2010 at 12:02 PM..
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-18-2008, 07:18 AM   #4
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

here are some more in case you can't see I have on there from order top to bottem and left to right the black and brown cheeky dog his PSF are paw print hotcakes and then his stove whcih tells the time is called black and brown chrome stove

and then next we have the red panda whose PSI is a Giant Ming Vase and it's PSF is Pandane Bamboo soup!

and then next we have the Love Google whose PSI is a loving hearts scrying pond and his PSF is a Love Cookie!!

and then next we have the garter snake whose PSI is a orange/apple/pear/cherrie tree seeds
and its PSF is Ceaser Rat Saled

and then next we have the gariafe whose PSI is a tree fort bed and PSF is a Tree on a plate!!

in the next picture we have the love koala whose PSI is the Loving Eucalyptus T.V. and PSF is Loving HEarts Alphabet soup!!

and then last but not least I have a webkinz who for the idea I give creadit to MissHolly181 for the artwork will the creadit (if there is any) goes to me and that's why I am entering it

The Love Raven
PSI Side of a cliff bed
PSF flying berry bash

and thats all for now

Last edited by reedboysrule; 03-26-2010 at 12:02 PM..
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #5
teddynchance

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

Mine is a red white and blue cheeky dog
psi-firework shooter
psf-red whtie and blue cupcakes
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #6

I need a pic, webbieslvr11
Old 05-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #7
kif11
Gifted

webkinzrocks666 will become famous soon enough

mine is a beaver
psi: beaver den bed
psf: fish and plant shishkabob (the food is on a beaver stick)
description: a brown beaver, black tail, and black eyes with buck teeth. it loves to swim, invent, and make new friends!!!!

btw, i'm also REALLY excited about Narnia!!!!

---------- webkinzrocks666 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

hopefully, a pic is coming soon!!!!

Last edited by webkinzrocks666; 05-18-2008 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

The mammoth is a great addition to your family! They are brave and trusting. You'll be glad he's your friend!

This dinosaur might be loud, but he's lovable too. He can become anyone's friend! Want to make him happy? Feed him his favorite food- veggies!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnewwbie.jpg (57.7 KB, 11 views)
paws is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #9

klmls will become famous soon enough

I chose to do the Border collie
Psi: Tennis ball thrower
PSF: Sheep cutout cookies
Description: Black and white sheep herding dog the border collie is a loveable pet.

Last edited by klmls; 04-09-2009 at 03:18 PM..
Old 05-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #10

klmls will become famous soon enough

hope the pic works

Last edited by klmls; 04-09-2009 at 03:18 PM..
Closed