Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Webkinz :)

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

Default The party contest! ends tonight hurry hurry hurry!

Hey everyone as some of you may know I was a contest making fanatic. But now I am a party having fanatic. So I am having my first WI party on August 5 and after that I'm having another one. So I need to know what kind of party to have after my first which is a beach party. So all you need to do is post a cool party to have and you ww username and at 9:00pm-9:30pm tonight and I will judge and the winner will get a psf from these:abn::bas::bt:. Okay start partying!
catstabby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #2

demifan#1! will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The party contest! ends tonight hurry hurry hurry!

You should have an awesome games party! Have a large room with all the games at the w-shop and alot of seats for friends! WW username-JVcookie12.
Could you also add Sandy9Mitz5Joe8Ben4 and Benny2020? Could all 3 of us go to your party? That woul be awesome! If I win can I have the :bas: psf?
Old 08-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
Call me Ebizaleth!

Ebizaleth12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your second party could be like a Fall party, kind of like a back-to-school party! Haha...I was going to say games, but I guess I was too slow My WW username is Ebizaleth12!

Last edited by Ebizaleth12; 08-03-2008 at 11:51 AM..
Old 08-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
dadora1

dadora1 has a spectacular aura about

you could do a costume party.where everyone comes dressed up as something different.
dadora1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
winner1926

dolphin26 is on a distinguished road

This party you should have at your webkinz's house. You should have a pajama party! It's almost like a sleepover, but no one stays at your house. We could talk & have fun. After you could show us to your game room (if you have one) We will all play together. I hope you have lots of diffrent games! We could even play aganist each other. You can also have a GRAND FANALIE!
The GRAND FANALIE is that you play aganist every one at the party. You can choose the game.
If some one beats you they get a little prize. It could be a PSF. Lets say lots of people beat you at the game, well they all get PSF but the person that beat you by the most score gets an awesome prize. It could be an exclusive item, rare item, pet of the month item, anything. But it has to be something big. Of course all the guests have to be wearing pajamas. You could also have goodie bags. I hope you like my idea. I think if you choose my party, it's gone be the best one in the history of the world. Please add me to your friends list!
dolphin26 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

A rock star party! Have everyone dress as there faveorite rock star and send them party gifts if they come like a play guitar,a teddy bear "from your biggest fan" or maybe even some flowers. Play lots of games, swim (if you have a pool) give out a food prize for the best outfit. Have them PM you a pic of who they are dressing up like and have conversations on WI about the party.

tinkerbellsscamper and If I win I would like the bengal tiger PSF . Add me as a friend on here and WW if u want
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
1socceremmy1

soccer_emmy is on a distinguished road

u should have a winter theamed party
Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #8
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

Great entries everyone! demifan#1 do you mean to be invted to my first party or my second party? Becaues either way you'd have to post on my thread.
catstabby is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #9
winner1926

dolphin26 is on a distinguished road

When are you going to post the winners?
dolphin26 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #10

aquakatie is on a distinguished road

you could have a fashion show party where everyone dresses in model worthy clothes and u would judge on who has the best oufit and they would get a cheap w shop clothing item like the pink sparkley bow
Closed