Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
I Need TS6
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Default Panda886's WNTM, Season 5! Post Your Round #5 Pics!

Welcome to Season 5 of my WNTM!

Round #5: So...you remember how we had you do summer outfits? We're gonna do something similar. You will each be assigned a season, except for summer. Then you must create a pawfect seasonal outfit. You will be compared to the other contestants in your group because one contestant from each group will be eliminated, so try your best! You also need to do this in your own house-no T-shirt Designer! Pics are due by July 21st, 4 PM KT! Now, assignments.

Spring: Hermione, PFF, Lucy, and Cherry.
Fall: Sparkle, Hallie, Izzy, Lucky, and Hyzzy.
Winter: Brittany, Pancake, and Milky Way.

THE JUDGES! The second most important group in this competition.
panda886 w/ChiChi the Panda. ChiChi is probably not the fashionista in my Webkinz family; however, she likes putting together outfits. She also is a good background designer.
kippergirl8 w/Susan the Clydesdale. Susan won the last season of panda's WNTM. She's a very sweet horse with a flair for good fashion.
tennisstar10 w/Ivy the Peppermint Puppy. Ivy was the runner-up of the last season. By seeing her outfits, I could tell she was a unique, sweet, and fun dog.

THE CONTESTANTS! The most important part of this competition!
Sparkle the White Terrier (geros9)
Hermione the Black Cat (kailyn31)
Brittany the Gemini Butterfly (cuteforpop)
Princess Fru Fru the Sparkling Pegasus (DIBS)
Hallie the Yellow Lab (millag)
Izzy the Pinto (cuteforpop)
Lucky the Clover Puppy (Elephant)
Pancake the Tawny Pup (teaandpizza)
Lucy the Reindeer (ChocolateBar)
Milky Way the Brown Cow (ChocolateBar)
Cherry the Pom-Pom Kitty (alex1920)
Hyzenthlay (Hyzzy) the lil'Rabbit (wikylo)

this color indicates that the contestant has posted
this color indicates that the contestant has NOT posted
this color indicates immunity (2 per contestant)

So, have fun and feel free to ask me any questions: via VM, via PM, or here on the thread.

Last edited by panda886; 07-21-2010 at 06:35 PM..
panda886 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: Panda886's WNTM, Season 5! Post Your Round #5 Pics!

Love this round

Izzy and Brittany are in tough groups though!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #3

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

Creative round, it sounds fun! We'll try to get in our stuff earlier this time, but no promises. I'm a busy girl. :] Thanks!!
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #4

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Ooo.. Dang. I(we) Have to eliminate three? Good Luck!

I hate eliminating one

Good Luck!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Awesome! I'm guessing that next round will be makeovers?!!
Old 07-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #6
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Awesome! I'm guessing that next round will be makeovers?!!
It depends...it may be the round after. I am still deciding.
panda886 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #7

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Nooo! I have to compete against Hyzzy...
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
Nooo! I have to compete against Hyzzy...
Me too

And Hyzzy... These are compliments!
Old 07-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #9
Wincest otp

I'm still working on Brittany's entry

Here is Izzy's:

When Izzy hears the words "autumn" or "fall" she thinks of how she always has to help harvest all the crops during that season. So she decided she would show off her cute harvesting farmer outfit! She is wearing a Jumbleberry Farmer's Hat, Zumwhere Field Jacket, W-Shop Cargo Pants, and Jumbleberry Farmer's Boots. Warm yet cool, comfy, and stylish! Perfect for autumn!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #10

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Thanks Izzy!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, alex1920 waz here!, cute loves horses