Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #141
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: OPERATiON CATWALK! from xKittyKinz13x and sp0ngeb0br0cksny! we're waiting on iCEFAiR14 ♥ deadline: SATURDAY

You have to go advanced and then at the top where you can like pick your colors and stuff and there are these little lines that are mostly to the right, click it and tah-dah, there it is! LOL. And yes, I like to change models because it gets you going with like all of the models. And, when somebody gets eliminated there model that they chose for that round is out too. I forogt to do that on mine, so I am next round
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #142
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: OPERATiON CATWALK! from xKittyKinz13x and sp0ngeb0br0cksny! we're waiting on iCEFAiR14 ♥ deadline: SATURDAY

oh i see. i have a feeling icefair won't post tonight, she hasnt been on, and i want to type up judging asap, but sp0nge hasnt PMed me back yet...
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #143
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Ohh. I cant wait for results
Old 10-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #144

me either. pfft. wait. i have to make them up. if SP0NGE would log on!!!

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 927 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 10-25-2008 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #145
I Hate Hackers!

SPONGEE! Where are youu?
Old 10-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #146

he was on. and ignored my VMs, so idk..

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 22 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

results up, in an hour or less!

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 33 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

youve been waiting... here are our results!!!

TexasGirl8 has Teeny Tina!
Barry- I think that this combination of the pretty tulle skirt and bun is amazing. 9/10
Destiny- I love how you incorporated a hobby into your outfit! 10/10
AVERAGE: 9.5/10

x pookie x has Cocoa!
Barry- It’s not the best, but it is cute. However her hair looks a little bit blah… 8/10
Destiny- I liked it, but the hat didn't really fit in. 8/10
AVERAGE: 8/10

swimmingchic31 has Leona!
Barry- Cute. But why don’t her flip flops have bottoms? 7/10
Destiny- Why she was happy was too basic, but the oufit was good. 8/10
AVERAGE; 7.5/10

wikylo has Dippin' Dots!
Barry- That is one of the best outfits I’ve seen, except her eye makeup is a bit bizarre. 9/10
Destiny- I completely loved everything about that! 10/10
9.5/10

soccergollygirl has Leah!
Barry- Could be better. Cute hair. 6/10
Destiny- I loved how you did a little flashback. It was a really cute idea! 9/10
AVERAGE: 8.5/10

buttercup1994 has Annabelle!
Barry- Super cute. Only problm is the dress is a bit puffy. 8/10
Destiny- I know you're new to this, but it was a little too basic. 8/10

kittypower has Gianna!
Barry- I like it, the only problem is the shoes. 7/10
Destiny- Cute! I like it, except the blue in the hair didn't really fit in. 9/10

gmk1996 has Mae!
Barry- Her hair looks a bit thin. Point deducted because of your big disagreement with friendly. 6/10
Destiny- That was really cute, I liked it a lot. 9/10
AVERAGE: 8.5/10

so... who is safe?
Spoiler: show
wikylo texasgirl8 gmk1996 soccergollygirl buttercup1994 kittypower

icefair14 is eliminated. never posted. who else is leaving tonight?
bottom two...
x pookie x && swimmingchic31

and.

the.

designer.

who.

is.

leaving.

us.

tonight.

is.

swimmingchic31. sorry. we will miss you, don't give up and try again next season!!!!!!!!

round two:
sick kinz. choose a NEW model, from the 1st post. do the same thing as you did in round one, go to ko-otykinz and go to the pet your model is. take the picture of your webkinz with the ice pack on her head. you must: put her in her favorite pajamas! no explaining why this time.
deadline:
FRiDAY!!!

♥♥-----
amanda

and

tommy!

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 10-25-2008 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #147
I Hate Hackers!

I think that I will take Tina thanks.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #148
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: OPERATiON CATWALK! from xKittyKinz13x and sp0ngeb0br0cksny! round 2 posted, DEADLiNE: FRiDAY!

i call Mae! XD piccy soon :}
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #149
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: OPERATiON CATWALK! from xKittyKinz13x and sp0ngeb0br0cksny! round 2 posted, DEADLiNE: FRiDAY!

Here is Mae! She has PJs and slippers! Mae has the flu. Poor Mae.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpmae.bmp (128.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-25-2008, 04:08 PM   #150
green =/= creative
Banned

Where did everyone go?!?!
Closed

Tags
amanda!!, best ever..., cool contest! ♥, destiny! :), kitty, kittypower's tag!, loving it, mae&cocoa!, sp0nge, sp0nge! :)