Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)
xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default oO&&GASP! No Webkinz Top Chef Competitions?!&&Oo Well, I better start one right now! WEBKINZ IRON CHEFKINZ. CoMe AnD bE tHe NeXt ToP cHeF! SpOtZ lEfT: 15^^&&

&&oO"Welcome to The Next Iron Chefkinz"Oo&&
"I am your foodie host, Sprinkles"

Are you a master chef?
Can you sautee? Frapee? make a Souflee?

Do you want to join the ranks of
~Kinz Cora~
~Puppy Flay~
~Maribino Batali~
~Geckoharo Morimotto~
~Bison Symon~

All you need to do to join them, is PREVAIL SUPREME over the rest!

We do have rules in this competition~
1. No Fighting, Bragging, or Whining
2. Don't be mad if you get eliminated, it was your work not mine
3. No copying others menus and or designs
4. Have Fun!

Heres the form:

Pet Type:
Pet Name:
Why do you want to be an Iron Chef?:
Favorite WW Secret Recipe Food[must include picture]:

"Woah Woah Woah- hold up. What about us?"

"Awwww Snap! I forgot the JUDGES!"

:easter: Aurora, the Head Judge~ "I write in blue! I am very very strict when it comes to taste. If food is badly seasoned or badly presented, the meal is ruined. Always remember not to over-cook anything and don't under-cook it either. Those are just a few tips to get a good score by me! I also enjoy VERY LAVISH[fancy] meals. mmm...Italian Five Cheese Onion Soup with garden fresh rosemary and basil. Yumm..."

:acs: Ginger, Expert Food Taster~ "I write in this green. I love food. Although I am a partial vegetarian. I don't eat any meat that could have been my familys' cousins. If the recipe calls for something like hamburger or chicken, switch to organic! I love old fashion favorites, played up! Make it modern!"

And Finally~

:snake: Nick Jonas, the Carefree Cook~ "I write in black. I just have a love for food. I don't like fancyy shmancyy foods like Chicken Cordon Bleu or stuff like that. Gimmee Some good ol' fried chicken! A home cooked meal is always nice!"

"Wow, how do you find a middle ground between a judge who ADORES Fancy food and a Judge who LIVES for simple food?"

That's where being an IRON CHEF comes in!

Spotz Left~

Good luck and Have fun

~Shanninii and the Judges :]

---------- xShanniniix added 38 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

come on people enter please!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 11-15-2008 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
Call me Shelley (:
Webkinz :)
green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: oO&&GASP! No Webkinz Top Chef Competitions?!&&Oo Well, I better start one right now! WEBKINZ IRON CHEFKINZ. CoMe AnD bE tHe NeXt ToP cHeF! SpOtZ lEfT: 15^^&&

I will enter this sounds like fun ! I have read the rules and stuffs and do agree to fallow them !
Pet Type:lil' monkey
Pet Name: Chip
Why do you want to be an Iron Chef?: Because I was cooking since the day I was adopted, I love to cook,everything and anything,from Pb&J to baked Alaska, the kitchen is my home (literally i sleep in the kitchen) Just in case somebody wants a midnight snack.
Favorite WW Secret Recipe Food[must include picture]:
Click the image to open in full size.marribrite blast

Last edited by green skater; 11-15-2008 at 04:28 PM..
green skater is offline Female