Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #11
MeaghanMarie

Default Re: OMG, Can this Get ANY Easier.... Click Click HERE

This holiday, Santa told the Grinch not to ruin Christmas.Santa woke up and the reindeer and elves were gone! He did not believe it! So Santa said HoHoHo and went and killed the Grinch for taking his friends.

Webkinz username-If I win- tucansam
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #12
WebkinzPrincess123

I woke up this holiday morningto hearing Santa's reindeer and his elves singing out hohoho! At first I didnt belive in all this, but now the Grinch surly wont ruin this wonderful Christmas!
Old 12-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #13
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by MeaghanMarie
This holiday, Santa told the Grinch not to ruin Christmas.Santa woke up and the reindeer and elves were gone! He did not believe it! So Santa said HoHoHo and went and killed the Grinch for taking his friends.

Webkinz username-If I win- tucansam
KILLED? Killed the Grinch? That's Pretty Harsh Maybe Just Went And " Got Mad At The Grinch For Taking His Friends "
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 12-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #14
Tale as old as time♥
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Smile Re: OMG, Can this Get ANY Easier.... Click Click HERE

I belive that when I woke up on the morning of the holiday, Santa and the elves came to my house in a sleigh pulled by reindeer and stopped the Grinch from trying to ruin Christmas by saying HoHoHo!

SaddleClub

Last edited by SaddleClub; 12-19-2007 at 04:54 PM..
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 12-18-2007, 08:42 PM   #15
1socceremmy1
Webkinz :)

soccer_emmy is on a distinguished road

Here is mine,

HoHoHo, Holiday Santa eleves woke up the reindeer!!
Old 12-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
Tale as old as time♥
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Who won?

SaddleClub
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 12-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #17
im so happy bein a
Gift Guru

yasminamo is on a distinguished road

My favorite Holiday is when Santa comes with his elves and reindeer, I woke up and i heard him on my roof saying HOHOHO but suddenly the Grinch came and tried to push him off but instead ruined his plan, that is why i belive in santa.

Please vote for me!!!!

thanks
--yasminamo
Old 12-19-2007, 07:45 PM   #18
1socceremmy1
Webkinz :)

soccer_emmy is on a distinguished road

did anyone win yet
Old 12-19-2007, 09:24 PM   #19
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

Just one sentence: The Grinch will not ruin this Christmas holiday because when I woke up today I saw Santa and his Elves singing Ho Ho Ho to the reindeer while putting toys around the tree.

---------- curioshopper added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

oops correction: The Grinch will not ruin this Christmas holiday because today when I woke up I believe I saw Santa and his elves singing Ho Ho Ho to the reindeer while putting the toys around the tree.

Last edited by curioshopper; 12-19-2007 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2007, 09:43 PM   #20
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

I woke up late in the night, after a horrible dream of the Grinch ruining Christmas and the Holiday season. Then, on the roof, I heard a Hohoho. I knew who that person could be. It was Santa Claus. I also heard some other giggling so there was probably some elves helping him, or the reindeer. Later, now when I get older, I will always believe in Santa, because of that night!

geekdude
Closed