Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #41
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: OLD WMNT, NEW TWIST

i need wingless dream and lyssa45 to post their pics! plz post soon!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #42
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.

Okay ( wipes sweat off face ) Phew! Thanks so much for reminding me I completely forgot! Well there's Crystal!! Hope you like her!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #43
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Okay i will pm wingless dream. I will give her 24 hours to post and if she doesn't post by then, she is eliminated

---------- Emloveswebkins added 1241 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I will judge at 8pm tonight!

---------- Emloveswebkins added 35 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Please post! wingless dream

---------- Emloveswebkins added 94 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Lyssa45 if wingless dream doesn't post/pm me before 8pm you are safe!

---------- Emloveswebkins added 169 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Okay this was very hard to choose but here is the elimination!

The school theme!

The person that has been eliminated is......................
Spoiler: show

Wingless dream. - Sorry but you didn't post your picture

Congrats,
Lyssa45
, you have made it to the next round

The 50s/60s theme

You both were so great, so it was very hard to choose! but the eliminated person is.....
Fuzzypenguin7 - Don't feel bad, it was just sooooooo hard to choose!

That means the top 2 are
Lyssa45 and Kermo1192
for you i will post the FINAL round tomorrow sometime, maybe saturday if i am busy!

Fuzzypenguin7 and wingless dream
, Add me on ww world and i will send you your prizes

Congrats to all and the judges are excited for the final round!!:samoyed:

---------- Emloveswebkins added 1094 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

look!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 08-22-2008 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #44
Gifted

Default Re: OLD WNTM, NEW TWIST - Elimination posted! The next round will be posted soon!

Omg im sorry it took so long but i had an essay to write and i couldn't do anything else until i finished it!

---------- Emloveswebkins added 23 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

BEGIN!!!!!!!

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 08-24-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #45

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OLD WNTM, NEW TWIST - Kermo1192 and Lyssa45 The final round has started!

Heres Ricky I hope you like it! He is playing for the Kinz Bluejays!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #46
Gifted

Default Re: OLD WNTM, NEW TWIST - Kermo1192 and Lyssa45 The final round has started!

Okay thanks kermo! I will post the results soon after lyssa45 posts!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #47
Gifted

Default Re: OLD WNTM, NEW TWIST -Lyssa45 Don't forget to post your pic!

Okay i don't really have anything to say
Old 08-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #48

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

is she ever going to post did you pm her?
Old 08-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #49
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

OKAY lol I'm here sorry I forgot!! I'll post my picture right now hold on

---------- Lyssa45 added 9 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Here you go!! Good luck Kermo!

Last edited by Lyssa45; 08-28-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #50
Gifted

Okay, this will be hard! Lyssa45 had something that was harder so i have to give her some credit for that, but kermo1192 did good too! I will probably post the winner sometime tomorrow!
Closed