Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Exclamation OLD WNTM, NEW TWIST - No more spots, judging is tomorrow!

Okay, Congratulations to Crystal and Ricky! You have made it to the next round! The next round is
Here are the results, You both did a good job and it was hard, but there can only be one top model!

There are three different factors in judging. They are measured on a scale of 1-10

Difficulty
Creativity
Style

Here are Ricky's results

Spoiler: show

Difficulty - 5

Creativity - 7

Style - 8

The total is

20 points!

Here are Crystal's results

Difficulty - 8

Creativity - 8

Style - 5

The total is

21 points!

That means the winner is.................................................

Lyssa45 with Crystal!!!!!!!

Great job everyone, add me on ww world (sheltielover1) and i will send you your prizes!!!
Hey it's me again, i am hosting the next WNTM Wars with a huge twist! First of all i need 5 contestants who are willing to risk their webkinz lives (they can't die so no risk involved!) JK, But i need 5 outgoing contestants WHO WILL TURN IN THEIR PICS ON TIME. No questions asked. If you can't post your pic by the deadline YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED.

There are going to be 3 rounds

Round one - Holiday theme. - one contestant sent home - Finished
Round two - School outfit/50s-60s - TWO contestants sent home Finished
Round three - Judges' Choice!- The winner is decided!!!

No spots left but feel free to watch!

Spots
1 - Lyssa45
2 - DSlover2 - Emiminated round one
3 - Kermo1192
4 - Wingless Dream - Eliminated round two
5 - Fuzzypenguin7 - Eliminated round two

No spots left but feel free to watch

Rules, bla bla bla.

1 no cheating bla bla bla
2 no being mean bla bla bla
3 turn in your pics on time bla bl- WAIT THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY SERIOUS.
4 I think that is it...wait
5 Look for the twists, they involve special rules which if you break may result in your elimination!!

PRIZES !!!!!

1st place - Secret recipie food, mystery psf and something else
2nd place - Mystery psf, and Holiday food and something else
3rd and 4th place - Mystery psf and something else
5th place - one - W shop food and something else

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 09-01-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: OLD WMNT, NEW TWIST

Pppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass sssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #3
Gifted

ANyone else wanna enter

---------- Emloveswebkins added 6 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

There are still five spots left. Still.........

---------- Emloveswebkins added 8 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Okay i forgot our judges

Latias - she is a model herself and likes it when you keep it simple

Sapphire - She loves sparkly kinzstyle stuff

and
Kiss - a virtual dalmation that loves hip, new clothing

Now, our mc......................Bob? (the one who stole my cookie!)

---------- Emloveswebkins added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

.................................................................................................... ...................................

---------- Emloveswebkins added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Somewhere, over the rainbow.....PEOPLE ENTER MY CONTESTS

---------- Emloveswebkins added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ................................................

---------- Emloveswebkins added 708 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Maybe someone will enter this morning......

---------- Emloveswebkins added 8 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

............................................................................... I hate it when no one enters my contests

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 08-12-2008 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2008, 09:15 AM   #4
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I'll enter!!
Pet Name: Crystal
Pet Type: Pegasus
WW Id: Lyssa45
Yay I'm first!! Pm me when this starts please... thanks!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 AM   #5
cyoo

dannikinz is on a distinguished road

and i am you other host dannikinz. (hold the applause) ummm... yeah *embarrassing*
Old 08-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Here I will enter!

Pet name: Spot
Pet type: B+W Cheeky dog
Pet gender: Boy
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (29.1 KB, 10 views)
Old 08-12-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
Gifted

*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP* Thanks dannikinz for being my other host!! We currently Have one contestant!

Okay lyssa45 i suspect your pegasus is a girl but could you post a picture of her without an outfit on (to veryify it is your pet!)

---------- Emloveswebkins added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Make thatTwo!!

---------- Emloveswebkins added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Hey dannikinz, would you like to also be a judge! If so pick a webkinz that you want to judge and post who they are and what they like!

---------- Emloveswebkins added 11 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

So there are two contestants!

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 08-12-2008 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2008, 09:53 AM   #8
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Come on peeps enter! I wanna start!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #9
Gifted

Could you get some people to enter
Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I'll get a pic. of Crystal for you. hold on
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Closed