Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 10:35 AM   #31
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ohhh... Scary....

LOL that not very scary but funny. Oh yeah coolio I didnt mean to coppy your contest. I just wanted to hear more scary stories so this is a good way to do it.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #32
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

these rock!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #33
look out BADGUYS I'm
Gifted

Pumpkin_Pie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by platupus
LOL that not very scary but funny. Oh yeah coolio I didnt mean to coppy your contest. I just wanted to hear more scary stories so this is a good way to do it.
ok then i guess ill enter let me see, prosessing........ prossesing
-
oh dang i have 2 go 2 bed

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie; 08-21-2007 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pumpkin_Pie is offline Female
Old 08-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #34
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

i like that one but you have that weird white book with the scary looking girl on it adoribale pup?
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #35
GabrielandEric
Gifted

gabrielanderic is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lady_Vacuum
I'll take a crack at it, just to see if I have scary story writing skills.

Sometimes, when a member minimizes the Webkinz playing screen and goes on a different site, their pets walk around whatever room they are in. But if you have a Vortex Storage Unit in your room, your pet may get curious and want to walk over to check it out. Normally they only look at the items inside for a moment, but sometimes, the particularly curious (Cough, cough, CATS, cough, cough.) will lift the velvet rope and fall into the Vortex, never to be seen again.

i liked that one!! lol
-
View Post Originally Posted by adorablepup149
This is pretty long:

There once was a little girl. She and her mom went to a flea market. The little girl got really bored. Her mom was looking at some antique spoons. Then the little girl noticed a small carousel, with a pretty pink pony on it. She really liked it. She looked to see if anyone was looking, then took the carousel in her hands. She was looking again to see if anyone was looking at her. While she was looking she felt a tingeling. She looked back in her hands and the carousel was gone.

When she got home that night she was really scared. Whenever she was scared, she always slept with her bunny. It made her less frightened. That night she had a very scary dream. During the dream, she felt the tingeling. When she woke up the next morning, she could not find her bunny. She looked all around the room, but it was no where to be found.

She was very scared when she walked into the kitchen to have breakfast. Her mom fixed the girl her favorite food, waffles. The mom set the waffles on the table. The girl took a fork in her hand and sticked it in a waffle. The girl looked at her mom, felt the tingeling, and when she looked back at the plate the waffles were gone. Her mom looked at the little girl and said, "Wow! You ate those pretty fast! You must be hungry, I fix up some more."

The girl was so frightened that she got out of her chair and ran to hug her mom. The phone rang, so her mom went to go get it in the other room. The girl said, "Mom, don't!!!!" But her mom walked into the other room to get the phone anyway. But the phone kept ringing. The girl went into the other room, and her mom was not there.

The little girl went into her room and hugged all of her toys. Nothing. Then it hit her, it only happened to things she really cared about. So, she laid on the floor, hugged herself, closed her eyes, and disappeared.

Sooo good!! Loved it!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by gabrielanderic; 08-21-2007 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #36
Wicked Through and T
Webkinz :)

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Smile Re: Ohhh... Scary....

Once a kid had a sleepover a his friend's house. His friend had fallen asleep and he decided to go home. When he got home he realized that he had forgotten his sleeping bag there. So he went in and didn't turn on any lights. He got his sleeping bag and left. In the morning he went back to his friends house to tell him that he went home. When he got to his friend's room he saw it covered in blood. Written in blood on the mirror was the message Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:38 AM   #37
Webkinz :)

Jupiter14412 is an unknown quantity at this point

One day I was walking in the meadow sniffing the apple blossems.Then I saw a pretty house. It empty and then I heard a thumping noise thump thmup thump. The noise got louderthump thump thump and then Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM meif I win my user is Jupiter14412

Last edited by Jupiter14412; 08-22-2007 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2007, 09:11 AM   #38
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Well now, old Sam Gibb, he didn't believe in ghosts. Not one bit. Everyone in town knew the old log cabin back in the woods was haunted, but Sam Gibb just laughed whenever folks talked about it. Finally, the blacksmith dared Sam Gibb to spend the night in the haunted log cabin. If he stayed there until dawn, the blacksmith would buy him a whole cartload of watermelons. Sam was delighted. Watermelon was Sam's absolute favorite fruit. He accepted the dare at once, packed some matches and his pipe, and went right over to the log cabin to spend the night. Sam went into the old log cabin, started a fire, lit his pipe, and settled into a rickety old chair with yesterday's newspaper. As he was reading, he heard a creaking sound. Looking up, he saw that a gnarled little creature with glowing red eyes had taken the seat beside him. It had a long, forked tail, two horns on its head, claws at the ends of its hands, and sharp teeth that poked right through its large lips. "There ain't nobody here tonight except you and me," the creature said to old Sam Gibb. It had a voice like the hiss of flames. Sam's heart nearly stopped with fright. He leapt to his feet. "There ain't going to be nobody here but you in a minute," Sam Gibb told the gnarled creature. He leapt straight for the nearest exit - which happened to be the window - and hi-tailed it down the lane lickety-split. He ran so fast he overtook two rabbits being chased by a coyote. But it wasn't long before he heard the pounding of little hooves, and the gnarled creature with the red eyes caught up with him.

"You're making pretty good speed for an old man," said the creature to old Sam Gibb.

"Oh, I can run much faster than this," Sam Gibb told it. He took off like a bolt of lightning, leaving the gnarled creature in the dust. As he ran passed the smithy, the blacksmith came flying out of the forge to see what was wrong. "Never mind about them watermelons," Sam Gibb shouted to the blacksmith without breaking his stride. Old Sam Gibb ran all the way home and hid under his bed for the rest of the night. After that, he was a firm believer in ghosts and spooks, and he refused to go anywhere near the old cabin in the woods.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #39
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by gabrielanderic
i liked that one!! lol
-

Sooo good!! Loved it!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Last edited by adorablepup149; 08-22-2007 at 01:48 PM..
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #40
look out BADGUYS I'm
Gifted

Pumpkin_Pie will become famous soon enough

ok so i got the begining so far.................. I DID NOT COPY THIS AT ALL I SWEAR!!!!!!

it was a starry night with howling wind playing in the backround, marty was still awake looking out on 2 the night, but his thoughts were filled of creepy ones. he did not no why he was so scared tho, i mean monsters r fake. right? just then he drifted off 2 sleep.......... but then he was suddenly awoken by a loud BANG, CRASH, SNAP, CRAKLE POP!!!!!! (lol) thats funny he thougt we locked all the doors and all the windows r shut and we dont have a pet............. i guess its just my baby brother awoken and out of his crib again, better go and get him. but when marty went downstairds it was not his baby brother whos eyes he was looking into...............................

thats all i have so far so if u want more just telll me!!!!!!!
Pumpkin_Pie is offline Female
Closed