Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gabee is on a distinguished road

Default NO SPOTS LEFT!!! I need pepole to come and help me decide who wins!!! I can have as many of those specail judges as needed!COME NOW!!! And yes, you can still enter!

:deer:( NEW PICTURES!!!)

Prizes:
First place: 15 psfs
Second place- A recipe of your choice anjd one psf
Third place- 3 pieces of random food
Every one who doesnt win will be entered in a drawing and i will pick 2 peeple out and i will send you 2 pieces of random food
* Notice: The more people that enter, the higher the prizes will go!!*
I will post my pets when i PM you if you won!!
Please be safe, and have fun!!!
Gabee

Score board:
Kermo1992- 21 1/2
Amiguita28-22 1/2
doxxiesnow- 22
cpom: 22 1/2

Ok now we will start! I will try to get a new thread going, but maybe not..

Specail Judges: Pay no attenetion to the score board. This is like american idol, but those were the judges making the final score, and now you, WI, can VOTE, for who wins! Thanks!

Last edited by gabee; 09-11-2008 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gabee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #2

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *Click* WI's next top model by Gabee!!!!!!Spots left: 1,000 Im not kidding!!!!! Everyone has a chance to win!!! If you dont win, you will be entered in a drawing!Tell 3 of your friends= A PSF!! Read 4 details!!!!!!!!What are you waiting for?!? N

I'll enter can you use kinz style clothes I'll post my pic in a sec

Last edited by doxxiesnow; 08-11-2008 at 09:37 AM..
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 AM   #3

Default Re: *Click* WI's next top model by Gabee!!!!!!Spots left: 1,000 Im not kidding!!!!! Everyone has a chance to win!!! If you dont win, you will be entered in a drawing!Tell 3 of your friends= A PSF!! Read 4 details!!!!!!!!What are you waiting for?!? N

Yes you can use kinz stlye clothes!! Oh and here are the judges!!

:ppony:- Kandi She love skinzstlye!!
Jordan He likes anything that matches!
- Loves PINK!!
But remember, You dont only have to dress like this! THey really like ANYTHING!!!!!
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:05 AM   #4

pmd99 is on a distinguished road

It sounds really fun but i am in 15 contests right now so please do not hate me but i can not join i am soooooo sorry pm me if you hate me post on my profile vistor page if your fine with it and say nothing to me if you want to ignore me sorrrrrrry

---------- pmd99 added 10 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

I now think you chose option c

Last edited by pmd99; 08-11-2008 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2008, 10:52 AM   #5

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Heres my pic
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #6

Oh, she is very pretty! Lets hear from the judges!
Click the image to open in full size.

I Love those shoes!!!- 8!
:ppony: Very nice. Im wasnt sure about that shirt with those pants, but it looks nice!- 7
Yes, Yes, i do see style in that.- 7

Looks like you got a near perfect finish! total: 23 points out of 30!! Congrats! Remember, telling 3 of yuor friends, and they must post here, will earn you a free PSF!!!
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #7

pmd99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *Click* WI's next top model by Gabee!!!!!!Spots left: 1,000. If you dont win, you will be entered in a drawing!Tell 3 of your friends= A PSF!! Read 4 details!!!!!!!!What are you waiting for?!? NOW!!Ends August 17th! HURRY!

Great contest it looks like it is going really well good luck to the contestents
Old 08-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #8

Default Re: *Click* WI's next top model by Gabee!!!!!!Spots left: 1,000. If you dont win, you will be entered in a drawing!Tell 3 of your friends= A PSF!! Read 4 details!!!!!!!!What are you waiting for?!? NOW!!Ends August 17th! HURRY!

Ya, But we need more people!! Hurry!
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #9

Default Re: WNTM! Next 5 people to join will win something!

C'mon people hurry!!!
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #10
Pugsypoo
Gifted

BigItUpGirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WNTM! Next 5 people to join will win something! Win up to 6 PSFS!

Ill, enter if you will pm me the form.
BigItUpGirl is offline Female
Closed