Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Challenge posted! Due Friday November 7th!

Why do I think I should be in the finale 2 well the reason I joined this challenge was to have fun and I really didn't think I would make it this far because I haven't been doing the challenges I haven't been fully committed and I'm sorry about that. I really don't need to make it into the finale 2 but if I did it would be really fun and I would hand in my challenge as fast as I could.
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 02:22 PM   #102
hat's wrong with

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Challenge posted! Due Friday November 7th!

I think I should be in the final two because I have been commited to all the rounds except for the last one. I am really sorry for foggeting my picture, but I did Pm My partener and she never Pmed me back. I promise to stay commited the rest of the time and try my best at each of the rounds left. Again I say I am really sorry for not being as commited as I am supposed to be. I hope you forgive me and let me be in the final two. This contest is really fun and I joined to make friends which I did. I will respect your desicion if you do not put me in the final two and Be a good sport. I have had a wonderful time and I thank you for that.
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #103
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to everyone!
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #104

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

good job guys!
Old 11-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #105
Ash is May's

tigerlyly is on a distinguished road

Tigerlyly reporting for duty!
The reason I should be in the final 2 is because I've been committed to this contest ever since the start. I have submitted most of my pictures and challenges, but except the last one. I have done the best I could do on all of my entries. I'm really sorry I couldn't submit my lastest entry, as school work comes first ^^, right? My partner and I have tried to make a plan to come to Webkinz to make the picture. It failed and I'm really sorry about that, as well. I hope you can forgive me and let me be in the finals! I swear on my virtual life, I won't let you down! If not, well then, I had a good time and that's all that matters.
tigerlyly is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #106

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Round posted! Due Monday November 10th!

get your pic in!
Old 11-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #107
Ash is May's

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Round posted! Due Monday November 10th!

My avvie is my pic. Guest Starring Reese, the kangaroo.
The glasses to disguise them from the press.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #108
Ash is May's

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! Final Round posted! Due Friday November 21st!

Celebrity Pictures:
Elvis Presley
Click the image to open in full size.

Brownie Dressed as Elvis:

---------- tigerlyly added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Formal Dance W/O Dress:

---------- tigerlyly added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Seasons:

Exlcusive Item:

If you can't see the pictures, please PM me.

Last edited by tigerlyly; 11-20-2008 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #109

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! Winner is posted!

CONGRATS TIGERLYLY YOU WON! pm me with your username!
Closed