Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Challenge posted! Due Saturday October 25th!

okay thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 07:18 PM   #92

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Challenge posted! Due Saturday October 25th!

OK lets just say if your doing a project together and you haven't decided what to do and one of you has to make a paper about it and the other person has to make something to go with the paper you have to keep in touch of what your going to do because if you don't you probaly won't come up with the same idea and get a F on it which would stink and it's your faught for not keeping iin touch with each other.

Ok lets just say that you have to read a book together and the one person reads one half and the other reads the other half you have to keep in touch to make sure your not both reading the same half of the book and that you don't write almost the same paper and you haven't kept in touch till it was due and you find out that you both read the same half and that you wouldn't get a good grade on it.
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #93

okay thanks!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #94
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my milk picture of Peck!
Click the image to open in full size.
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #95

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Round posted! Due Sunday November 2nd!

you have to take the pic with your partner and i have to be able to see the outfit!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:53 PM   #96
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry, I don't have that other pet, so that is my entry. You said to be milk? Can't get any closer than that. Judge it off of the pictures. You don't like it then I juess i want be in the next round.
Thanks!
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #97
Ash is May's

tigerlyly is on a distinguished road

By not doing the partner picture, you're gonna make SomeoneSpecial lose points too.
tigerlyly is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #98

i pm them telling them that but thanks!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:22 AM   #99
hat's wrong with

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Ok, I am not losing points cause you can't dress up as milk, I am Pming you dig, for ideas and we will post together.
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #100

Default Re: Next Top Model Season 2! New Challenge posted! Due Friday November 7th!

Judging

:bokbok: peck- You handed in your pic but not your challenge and you havent been fully committed!
Brownie- you are very committed to the contest but im really suprised that you didnt hand in your picture!
:bdog:Cinnaberry- you are also commited and im very suprised you didn't hand in the picture!
:ppony:Cotton Kandy- you are also commited but sometimes you forget to hand in your picture!

this is really hard becuase everyone did bad this week!

Cinnaberry and Brownie you guys are safe!

Cotton Kandy and Peck you guys are in the bottom 2!

Peck this round was to communicate with your partner you didnt even try and you just posted your pic! I told you i wasnt happy with it and you just left it!

Cotton Kandy- You didnt post your pic but i put you in the bottom 2 because of previous rounds when you werent committed!

the perosn who is safe is Cotton Kandy

so Peck you are ellimininated!

the next challenge is on the first post!
Closed