Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 04:06 PM   #71
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A new scary story contest....

View Post Originally Posted by bunnygirl56
ok well this contest ends on halloween just to let u know

any last stories?
I can't really think of anything
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 04:32 PM   #72
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

i know! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala well soon i will be startin a new contest for reindeer food!

and german shepard!

Last edited by bunnygirl56; 10-15-2007 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

puppiesrule543 is on a distinguished road

Well, here i go...
Gulp...
Cheeky dog, give me luck!
Ok, so once there was a boy named Brock, a girl name jezebel, another girl name jessica, and another boy named justin. They were bffs.(best friends forever.) And they were trick or treating together for halloween. Jezebel was going to be hanna montanna, Jessica was going to be a half angel, half devel.. and Brock was going to be a cheeky dog webkinz.and justin was going to be a... clown.Uh- oh. And the clown looked scary. They told each other where they got their costumes.
Jezebel:I got my costume from party city!
Jessica:I got my costume from party city too!
Brock:What a coincidence! I got mine at party city also!LOL!
Justin: i feel left out. I got mine at killerblood store.
Jezebel,Jessica and brock said the same thing at once."Killerblood store? neveer heard of that before." So Justin put his clown mask on and it started to get pink and red swirlies in its eyes. it looked Directly at jezabel and jessica's Eyes. Then jezebel and jessica kept saying"BASH, BASH ALL NIGHT WHILE KIDS SLEEP WE WILL RUIN THEIR LIFE" in a zombified way. Justin looked at brock and brock looked at justin. Brock looked directly in the masks eyes and red and pink swirlies came up in the clowns eyes again. Then Brock Kept saying"AGREE WITH THE GIRLS, THEY ARE RIGHT. LETS BASH,BASH ALL NIGHT."in a zombified way. every time justin would look at the lady with the candy or man with the candy they would say"bash,bash all night While kids sleep we will ruin their life." Justin became suspicios. because it would not happen to the kids when they looked in the masks eyes. they would just say"cool costume" and walk away. so he took the costume off and sadly looked in its eyes. pink and red swirlies came up in its eyes. But strangley the spell did not work. he threw the costume away. and it got all wrinkled up in the trash and a bit ripped. Everyone(with blood on their hands!) started walking to justin. they attacked justin and justin passed away. and part of the spell was, "the first person you attack, goes in the devils spot and not gods spot in heaven."
one week later.
the group of people went around the whole world in only ONE WEEK! And they killed all the people and animals. they had nomore people to kill. so they killed each other. Blood was everywhere in the world and the world was red. All red.
500,000,000,000,000 years later.
500,000,000,000,000 years later 4 bffs were trick or treating together on halloween night. one of the bfs always look in the trah for halloween costumes. He saw the clown costume justin threw out a long time ago he whered it. and you know the rest!
the end. did you like it?

anyone like it. hello.

ANYONE??????

Last edited by puppiesrule543; 10-15-2007 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #74
taterfrog14
Gifted
taterfrog14 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay so theres a girl and shes a seal and she goes to webkinz camp. she and her counsler are staying late in the arts and crafts hall after lunch and are finishing a project. the kid leaves and the counsler stays back. she decides to scare everyone by hiding in the stage trap door when she opes it it falls on her and knocks her out. nobody finds her till 50 years later a kid hears screams and lifts up the door only to find a skeleton looking back at her. the trap door had nail marks on it and the fingers were bloody from scrating so long. they say shes still there at camp kinz............. or is she right behind you?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #75

View Post Originally Posted by taterfrog14
okay so theres a girl and shes a seal and she goes to webkinz camp. she and her counsler are staying late in the arts and crafts hall after lunch and are finishing a project. the kid leaves and the counsler stays back. she decides to scare everyone by hiding in the stage trap door when she opes it it falls on her and knocks her out. nobody finds her till 50 years later a kid hears screams and lifts up the door only to find a skeleton looking back at her. the trap door had nail marks on it and the fingers were bloody from scrating so long. they say shes still there at camp kinz............. or is she right behind you?
DO YOU LIKE MY STORY???? i love yours!

everyone hates my story

Last edited by puppiesrule543; 10-15-2007 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 06:47 PM   #76

sHoRtGuY754 is on a distinguished road

A man walked into a hotel.He got to the front desk and asked if he could have a room.The guy at the front desk said every room was full but one but they didn't rent it out because people that have stayed in it say it's haunted.He said that it was ok because he isn't afraid of ghost.So when he got to the room he got out his script for the big movie he was going to be in when he heard something say bloody finger as soon as he heard that he ran down to the lobby and checked out.The next person to come was a very pretty model.She got to the front desk and asked if she could have a room. The guy at the front desk said that they only have one room and it is haunted, and besides the guy who stayed there before had gotten scared before ran out.She said it was ok because she wasn't afraid of ghost.So when she was in her room curling her hair she heard bloody finger, and she ran out.The final person to come asked if he could have a room and the guy at the front desk said they only have one room and it was haunted.So when he got to his room he started playing his guitar he heard bloody finger he turned around and looked he saw they ghost and said hey dude why don't you just get a band aif

im sportzboyz901

o and pm if i win

Last edited by sHoRtGuY754; 10-15-2007 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 08:00 PM   #77
ow!Nick Jonas is so
Gifted

Crazyj will become famous soon enough

I ♥ cheeky cats and scary stories!

Once I turned around and saw a bright light.He screamed.Post this on every thread you post on or you will have 3 days to live.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #78

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyj
I ♥ cheeky cats and scary stories!

Once I turned around and saw a bright light.He screamed.Post this on every thread you post on or you will have 3 days to live.
IS THAT TRUE????? OMG IF IT IS. did you read my story?

DOESANYONELIKEMYSTORY

Last edited by puppiesrule543; 10-16-2007 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed