Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #51
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by gnatz101
Tittle: the white satin evening gown

a young man invited a young girl to a formal dance. but she was very poor and she could not afford to buy the evening gown she needed for such an occasion. maybe you can rent a dress her mother said. so she went to a pawnshop noit far from where she lived. there she found a white satin gown in her size.she looked lovely in it, and she was able to rent it for very little.when she arrived at the dance with her friend, she was so attractive, everyone wanted to meet her. she danced again and again and she was having a wonderful time. but then she began to feel dizzy and faint, and she asked her friend to take her home. i think i have danced to much she told him. when she got home she layed down on her bed. the next morning her mother had found that her daughter had died. they doctor did not understand what had caused her death. so he had aspecial doctor perform a autopsy. the special doctor found that she had been posioned by embalming fluid. it had stopped her blood from flowing. there where traces of blood on her dress. he decided it had entered her skin when she perspired when she was dancing. the pawnbroker said he had bought the dress from an undertakers helper. it had been used in a funeral for another young woman, and the helper had stollen it right before she was burried. how did you like my story? pm me if i win and my username is gnatz101

did anyone even read my book??????????? you are so mean cry cry cry
that actually happens some times its horrible

btw i think the story is great gnatz

Last edited by webbyz484Jussy; 10-11-2007 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #52
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A new scary story contest....

any more stories?
Old 10-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #53
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Ok here is mine....

Chapter 1 Home Alone

It was night. Jenniffer was alone for the first time. She was only 11 but she could take the chance. Her parents were exepcted to be home at 10:00 when it was 8:00 right then. She was sorta afraid since she had just seen a movie last night when a girl was left by herself and her parents got killed. She went to her living room and turned on the t.v. She fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours when she was awoken by.....

Chapter 2 What?

a loud crash outside. She went into her kitchen and peeked through her window. She saw nothing. Then she looked through her door window. Again she saw nothing.So finnally se opened the door and she saw a little shoe right at the side of the door.She ran out the front door and went to the backyard from the gate. As soon as shhe peeked her head......SLASH! She got cut by a knife from the the person. She didn't get to see him since she was too worried about the cut. Pretty soon she ran to the other side of the yard and saw the man.

Chapter 3 The man

He was very odd looking. She looked back at him and saw something in his hand. Then she heard a crack sorta sound. Then she knew it was a gun! Right before her eyes a bullet doged strait at her. She ran as fast as she could abut then he grabbed Jenniffer. She kicked and punched him. The man fell to the ground. She ran inside and quicky called the police. When she hung up sh ran to her computer to search the man. She typed in what he looked like on yahoo and it showed a picture of him. it told you the name and said he escaped from prison. It said he was wanted. She read that he was put in prison for murdering 5 kids. Then she knew she was in trouble.

Chapter 4 Problem Solved(Maybe Not)

She looked up from behind her and the man was there! He was getting ready to stab her in the throat. But then she kicked his leg and he fell and she saw drops of blood. In no time, the police was at her house and everything was fine. When they all finnally left then she looked at the clock. It was 11:00. She went upstairs and got her pajamas on. Her parents got home 30 minutes later. She went to bed and everything was solved. But then she heard a loud crash from outside. Maybe the problem wasn't solved.

I hope you like it! it took me awhile.

Last edited by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3; 10-12-2007 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2007, 05:04 PM   #54
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3
Ok here is mine....

Chapter 1 Home Alone

It was night. Jenniffer was alone for the first time. She was only 11 but she could take the chance. Her parents were exepcted to be home at 10:00 when it was 8:00 right then. She was sorta afraid since she had just seen a movie last night when a girl was left by herself and her parents got killed. She went to her living room and turned on the t.v. She fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours when she was awoken by.....

Chapter 2 What?

a loud crash outside. She went into her kitchen and peeked through her window. She saw nothing. Then she looked through her door window. Again she saw nothing.So finnally se opened the door and she saw a little shoe right at the side of the door.She ran out the front door and went to the backyard from the gate. As soon as shhe peeked her head......SLASH! She got cut by a knife from the the person. She didn't get to see him since she was too worried about the cut. Pretty soon she ran to the other side of the yard and saw the man.

Chapter 3 The man

He was very odd looking. She looked back at him and saw something in his hand. Then she heard a crack sorta sound. Then she knew it was a gun! Right before her eyes a bullet doged strait at her. She ran as fast as she could abut then he grabbed Jenniffer. She kicked and punched him. The man fell to the ground. She ran inside and quicky called the police. When she hung up sh ran to her computer to search the man. She typed in what he looked like on yahoo and it showed a picture of him. it told you the name and said he escaped from prison. It said he was wanted. She read that he was put in prison for murdering 5 kids. Then she knew she was in trouble.

Chapter 4 Problem Solved(Maybe Not)

She looked up from behind her and the man was there! He was getting ready to stab her in the throat. But then she kicked his leg and he fell and she saw drops of blood. In no time, the police was at her house and everything was fine. When they all finnally left then she looked at the clock. It was 11:00. She went upstairs and got her pajamas on. Her parents got home 30 minutes later. She went to bed and everything was solved. But then she heard a loud crash from outside. Maybe the problem wasn't solved.

I hope you like it! it took me awhile.
that is good did you make it up??

And also what was the other crash? what happened after that??
Old 10-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #55
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

It was the clif hanger. i will make a sequel soon right now I am making a different story.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #56
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3
It was the clif hanger. i will make a sequel soon right now I am making a different story.
ok cool will you pm the sequel to me when its done?? thanks
Old 10-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #57
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

Blood Spatter
This tale begins on a Friday night. Three buddies were going to the cemetery on Friday the 13th. And their names were Joe, Fred and George. They were walking around and saw a coffin that was not buried. They walked up to it and read an engraving on it. It read: Beware! Do not open this coffin, there is an evil spirt in here. Well, of course the buddies didn’t believe it, so one of the buddies opened it anyways. But there was nothing in it. So the buddies left. As they were leaving they noticed that Joe was acting kinda strange.

When they got to their apartment, Joe was acting even more strange then before. So they sent him to bed. In his sleep, Joe was moaning and groaning. And Fred and George just thought that it was a nightmare. But little did they know that it was just the beginning of a horrifying nightmare.

They got up the next morning and found that Joe was gone. But they just thought that he was gone for his morning walk. Fred and George sat in front of the television, and watched their favorite morning show. When suddenly an important newsflash interrupted the show. The newsflash said this: We apologize foe interrupting this broadcast. Two people has been murdered last night. And they were Joanna Arnold and Mark Fry. They were murdered with a gun. Doctors are now trying to figure out what kind of gun did it and where the bullet was, but so far no luck. When crime scene investigators arrived at the scenes they found that each of the blood spatters were the same. If anyone knows anything please call the local police station immediately. And now back to the regular programming. Fred and George looked at each other awkwardly then looked back at the television.....................

Whoa! That is awesome! Who thought of that? whoa!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #58
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Here is one...my dad told me this one so I am posting it

It was a foggy, stormy night. It is the haunted day of Friday the 13th! On that day a boy decided to take a walk in the woods. The boy started going deeper and deeper in the woods, but what he doesn’t know is that there are monsters in there! All of the sudden he tripped on a root sticking out of the ground. He falls and bangs his head and passed out. A few hours later he wakes and finds himself in a cabin. He’s really scared and has lost his memory.
The boy walks around the cabin and finds a fireplace. He then looks for some matches. He tries to light the fire but the matches won’t light. He stuck his head up the chimney and he saw a man’s head. The boy screamed and tried to get out of the cabin but he’s trapped. He started running around the house crying and screaming for help. But then the boy heard a loud screech! He heard it coming close and closer. SCREECH!! SCREECH!! But this time he heard it on the side of the cabin and he is crying with fear. Then he heard it at the door. He ran up to the attic and hid and waited. He heard the door open and the creature searching the cabin. Then it started getting closer and closer to the attic door. Then it opened the door to the attic and went up there. It saw the boy and the boy screamed, “AHHHH!!!” They go farther back and he tripped, the creature got him. The boy was never seen again.

Here is the other storie my dad told me

Once there was a girl. She was about four or five. She went to the store with her mother. Her mom let her look at the dolls before they left. She saw a doll with a red shirt, blue overalls and red clown hair. It was a Chucky doll!! The girl screamed, “Mommy, that doll is scary!!” Her mom said, “it’s okay, it’s okay.” Then they left the store.
When they got home the girl went to bed. The girl had serious nightmares. This is where the scary part happens! In the dream the girl starts walking down her hallway. She hears something in the kitchen. The girl walks in the kitchen and sees all the sharp knives on the floor. She’s scared and runs to tell her mom. But the girl’s mom isn’t there. She hears a noise like a knife scratching the walls. She goes back in the hallway and sees the Chucky doll with a knife. The girl starts crying and screaming. The doll comes closer and the girl is moving back. All of the sudden the doll jumps and lands on the girl and stabs her. The girl then wakes up screams. She starts to cry and runs to her mom’s room and tells her about the terrible nightmare.

Hope you like em!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #59
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

It came from the underworld

There was once this person who was walking on a beach a saw a boat.
The captin came out and asked him if he would like to take a nap in the boat. The kid said yes. Ok so the man fed him and gave him water. And the he gave the man his scarf for the night. So during the night he couldnt sleep because he heard somhting strange. He went out to see what it was. What he saw was horifying. He saw the captin with his scarf sharpening a knife and mumbeling," Yay i have another prisoner." The kid was so scared he ran all the way home. He got home on time but on the doorknob was hanging the scarf.

Later that evning he researched the man and founed out that he was hung in 1993. The family was so scared that they moved all the way across the world. They checked into a hotel. And they couldnt beleive what they saw. THey saw the captin with the knife.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #60
Gifted

100dollars is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dogs_rock
I entered in this contest too. But noone has read my story yet! I now it's long, but it's good and scary.
i read your story it is scary and funny at the same time.
Closed