Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 07:15 PM   #41
ponylisious
Webkinz :)

♥Collie♥Lollie♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by gnatz101
Tittle: the white satin evening gown

a young man invited a young girl to a formal dance. but she was very poor and she could not afford to buy the evening gown she needed for such an occasion. maybe you can rent a dress her mother said. so she went to a pawnshop noit far from where she lived. there she found a white satin gown in her size.she looked lovely in it, and she was able to rent it for very little.when she arrived at the dance with her friend, she was so attractive, everyone wanted to meet her. she danced again and again and she was having a wonderful time. but then she began to feel dizzy and faint, and she asked her friend to take her home. i think i have danced to much she told him. when she got home she layed down on her bed. the next morning her mother had found that her daughter had died. they doctor did not understand what had caused her death. so he had aspecial doctor perform a autopsy. the special doctor found that she had been posioned by embalming fluid. it had stopped her blood from flowing. there where traces of blood on her dress. he decided it had entered her skin when she perspired when she was dancing. the pawnbroker said he had bought the dress from an undertakers helper. it had been used in a funeral for another young woman, and the helper had stollen it right before she was burried. how did you like my story? pm me if i win and my username is gnatz101

did anyone even read my book??????????? you are so mean cry cry cry
your story is really good
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #42
gnatz101

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

thank you so much!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:18 PM   #43
ponylisious

View Post Originally Posted by gnatz101
thank you so much!
your welcome
Old 10-09-2007, 07:23 PM   #44
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

I entered in this contest too. But noone has read my story yet! I now it's long, but it's good and scary.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #45
ponylisious

Ok here is my story:
George Flint loved to eat. Each day at noon he closed his camera shop for two hours and went home for a big lunch his wife Mina cooked for him. George was a bully, and Mina was a timid woman who did everything he asked because she was afraid of him.
On his way home for lunch one day, George stopped at the butcher shop and bought a pound of liver. He loved liver. He would have Mina cook it for dinner that night. Despite all his complaints about her, she was a very good cook.

While George ate his lunch, Mina told him that a rich old woman in town had died. Her body was in the church next door. It was in an open coffin. Anyone who wanted to see her could. As usual, George was not interested in what she had to say. "I've got to go back to work," he told her.
After he left, Mina began to cook the liver. She added vegetables and spices and simmered it all afternoon, just the way George liked it. When she thought it was done, she cut off a small piece and tasted it. It was delicious, the best she had ever made. She ate a second piece. Then a third. It was so good, she could not stop eating it.
It was only when the liver was all gone that she thought of George. He would be coming home soon. What would he do when he found that she had eaten all of the liver? Some men would laugh - but not George. He would be angry and mean, and she did not want to face that again. But where could she get another piece of liver that late in the day.
Then she remembered the old woman lying in the church next door waiting to be buried....

George said he had never had a better dinner. "Have some liver, Mina," he said. "It's just delicious."
"I'm not hungry," she said. "You finish it."

That night, after George had fallen asleep, Mina sat in bed trying to read. But all she could think about was what she had done. Then she thought she heard the woman's voice.
"Who has my liver?" it asked. "Who has it?"
Was it her imagination? Was she dreaming?
Now the voice was closer. "Who has my liver?" it asked. "Who has it?"
Mina wanted to run. "No, no," she whispered. "I don't have it. I don't have your liver."
Now the voice was right next to her. "Who has my liver?" it asked. "Who has it?"
Mina froze with terror. She pointed to George. "He does," she said. "He has it!"
Suddenly the light went out - and George screamed, and screamed

View Post Originally Posted by dogs_rock
I entered in this contest too. But noone has read my story yet! I now it's long, but it's good and scary.
Yours was really good too i read it just a few miniuits ago. it was really cool

Last edited by ♥Collie♥Lollie♥; 10-09-2007 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #46
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Collie♥Lollie♥
Ok here is my story:
George Flint loved to eat. Each day at noon he closed his camera shop for two hours and went home for a big lunch his wife Mina cooked for him. George was a bully, and Mina was a timid woman who did everything he asked because she was afraid of him.
On his way home for lunch one day, George stopped at the butcher shop and bought a pound of liver. He loved liver. He would have Mina cook it for dinner that night. Despite all his complaints about her, she was a very good cook.

While George ate his lunch, Mina told him that a rich old woman in town had died. Her body was in the church next door. It was in an open coffin. Anyone who wanted to see her could. As usual, George was not interested in what she had to say. "I've got to go back to work," he told her.
After he left, Mina began to cook the liver. She added vegetables and spices and simmered it all afternoon, just the way George liked it. When she thought it was done, she cut off a small piece and tasted it. It was delicious, the best she had ever made. She ate a second piece. Then a third. It was so good, she could not stop eating it.
It was only when the liver was all gone that she thought of George. He would be coming home soon. What would he do when he found that she had eaten all of the liver? Some men would laugh - but not George. He would be angry and mean, and she did not want to face that again. But where could she get another piece of liver that late in the day.
Then she remembered the old woman lying in the church next door waiting to be buried....
George said he had never had a better dinner. "Have some liver, Mina," he said. "It's just delicious."
"I'm not hungry," she said. "You finish it."
That night, after George had fallen asleep, Mina sat in bed trying to read. But all she could think about was what she had done. Then she thought she heard the woman's voice.
"Who has my liver?" it asked. "Who has it?"
Was it her imagination? Was she dreaming?
Now the voice was closer. "Who has my liver?" it asked. "Who has it?"
Mina wanted to run. "No, no," she whispered. "I don't have it. I don't have your liver."
Now the voice was right next to her. "Who has my liver?" it asked. "Who has it?"
Mina froze with terror. She pointed to George. "He does," she said. "He has it!"
Suddenly the light went out - and George screamed, and screamed

Yours was really good too i read it just a few miniuits ago. it was really cool
Thank you!!!
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 07:29 PM   #47
ponylisious

and scary

View Post Originally Posted by dogs_rock
Thank you!!!
your welcome i just love to read great job!

Last edited by ♥Collie♥Lollie♥; 10-09-2007 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2007, 04:23 PM   #48
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

i have rread them all and they are all fantastic shivers but not screams!!

anybody? anyone want to enter?

anybody wabt to scare me????

Last edited by bunnygirl56; 10-10-2007 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #49
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A new scary story contest....

On an isolated road, around midnight, in upstate NY, a man and his girlfriend are driving. Suddenly a car approaches them from behind. "Pull over!" he says. The man shrugs and turns in a dirt road. He gets out and talks to the man. "What is it, babe?" the girlfriend asks, but she gets no answer. She shrugged and continued to browse through the different radio stations. Then she heard a crash "Babe?" she said hesitantly. She ran out of the car and saw her boyfriend's head bouncing back and forth on the radio antennae. The back lights were smashed in. Screaming, she goes to get her cell phone out of the car. As soon as she opens the car door she hears, "No use. . . No one will answer you."
Old 10-11-2007, 11:53 AM   #50
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A new scary story contest....

UM um um um um um um um um um um um idk this time!! um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um
Closed