Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #31
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

Mine is long, but it's good. Here it is:
Blood Spatter

This tale begins on a Friday night. Three buddies were going to the cemetery on Friday the 13th. And their names were Joe, Fred and George. They were walking around and saw a coffin that was not buried. They walked up to it and read an engraving on it. It read: Beware! Do not open this coffin, there is an evil spirt in here. Well, of course the buddies didn’t believe it, so one of the buddies opened it anyways. But there was nothing in it. So the buddies left. As they were leaving they noticed that Joe was acting kinda strange.

When they got to their apartment, Joe was acting even more strange then before. So they sent him to bed. In his sleep, Joe was moaning and groaning. And Fred and George just thought that it was a nightmare. But little did they know that it was just the beginning of a horrifying nightmare.

They got up the next morning and found that Joe was gone. But they just thought that he was gone for his morning walk. Fred and George sat in front of the television, and watched their favorite morning show. When suddenly an important newsflash interrupted the show. The newsflash said this: We apologize foe interrupting this broadcast. Two people has been murdered last night. And they were Joanna Arnold and Mark Fry. They were murdered with a gun. Doctors are now trying to figure out what kind of gun did it and where the bullet was, but so far no luck. When crime scene investigators arrived at the scenes they found that each of the blood spatters were the same. If anyone knows anything please call the local police station immediately. And now back to the regular programming. Fred and George looked at each other awkwardly then looked back at the television.

Joe returned later that morning. George asked him where he was and he said that he was out with a few friends. After dinner the three buddies were watching television and another newsflash came on. The newsflash said this: doctors has been working frantically to find the bullet in the victims, but still couldn’t find it. Crime Scene Investigators also has been trying to find the bullet, but they couldn’t find it either. The only thing that they were able to uncover was that the victims were shot by the same gun, and possibly the same guy. And now back to your regular programming.

Fred and George stayed up that night to keep an eye on Joe. It was about 3:00 in the morning and Fred and George fell asleep, and by the time they woke up, Joe was gone. They wondered where he was gone. They sat down and watched television, and a newsflash came on. We interrupt this program for an important newsflash. One women has been reported missing last night around 4:45 a.m. Her name is Brigitte Wyatt. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Brigitte, please call your local police station. And now back to your regular programming. Fred and George didn’t know what to think, they were almost positive that Joe was responsible for the murder. But they couldn’t accuse their best friend, could they?

It wasn’t until after dinner that Joe returned. As soon as he got in the apartment, Joe went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and change his cloths. Fred and George then asked joe questions that all had to do with the murder. And he denied them all. It was all suspicious, but they couldn’t do anything without hard evidence.

One week later

Nothing has happened since that day one week ago. Fred and George decided to take a walk in the woods. They were walking and suddenly George stepped on something soft. They dug under the leaves, and found a decomposing body of a women. The maggots and flies were eating her flesh, part of her cheek bone was showing. There was blood everywhere, and there was even a bullet wound in her head. The first thought that can to their heads was Joe. They immediately called the police from Fred’s cell phone.

The police came in a matter of minutes. They took the body back to have an autopsy. When the autopsy was over they found out that the body belonged to Brigitte Wyatt. They contacted her mother and father, and told them that they had found their daughter. They matched her bullet wound to the other people that had been shot last week, and found that it was the same bullet wound as the others. The police then knew that they were dealing with serial killer. They advised everyone to have their houses locked up, until the murder was caught. And they decided to call the murder Blood Spatter because every time he shot a person the same blood spatter would appear.

Fred and George had to find out if it was Joe or not so that night they tied a string to a bell to the doorknob of the door, so they could hear anyone who tried to get in or out. Around 3:15 I the morning the bell went off, so Fred and George went to the door. But it turned out to be just their cat playing with the string. And when the went back to bed the noticed that Joe was gone again.

They were wondering how Joe got out, then Fred saw a rope tied on from the window sill to the ground. But couldn’t see Joe anywhere, so they waited 10 more minutes before they called Joe’s friends. First they called Penni Reid, and he wasn’t there. Then they called Josh Drover, and he wasn’t there. They called Randy Locke, and again he wasn’t there. They called his favorite hang-outs. And he wasn’t there either.

It wasn’t 15 minutes later that, George heard a faint gun shot. But they didn’t know what to do, on one hand they were almost positive that it was Joe, but if they called the cops he would go to jail. And they didn’t want that.. So they waited to see if a newsflash would come on the television in the morning.

In the morning they watched television until the newsflash came on. The newsflash said: early in the morning a women was shot in the head and her name was Sheena Howse. It looks like the work of Blood Spatter. When will this murderer be caught. If anyone has any information on Blood Spatter please call your local police station. That is all for now.

Joe came back right after lunch. He seemed very tired, so he fell asleep on the couch, after he changed his clothes and washed his hands. When Joe was asleep they went up to his room and searched it. They found a 22. Caliber gun, rounds for the gun, and even bloody bullets. They looked through Joe’s hamper and found blood soaked shirt and pants. They didn’t want to believe but the evidence was there, Joe was Blood Spatter.

They had no other choice they had to call the police. The police came in and took him to the police station, and Fred and George came with him. When they got to the police station, the police officer Adisho Croke, asked him questions. But he never answered them. Adisho took Fred and George in for questioning. Adisho asked them when Joe started to act weird. Fred and George answered that he started to act weird after he opened the coffin at the cemetery.
Adisho asked them if the coffin that he opened was the coffin that was not buried and the one with the engraving on it was it. Fred and George both said yes. Adisho then told them the curse of the coffin. The story goes like this:

Long ago there was an evil person by the name Alphonious Mulrooney, who had a grudge on everybody in the world. He mysterious died at the age of 32. Which nobody could figure out. He was never given a proper burial, instead he got burned at the steak. And his ashes were put in that coffin. The person that tried to put the coffin down into the hole and bury it, became possessed by the evil sprit. He ran around town killing everyone in his path. The town tried seance on him but it didn’t work. The only way that the town could get rid of the sprit is that they had to burn him at the steak and put his ashes in the same coffin that Alphonious Mulrooney’s was put.

Of course Fred and George didn’t want to burn Joe at the steak, so they tried a seance. They called the person that holds the seance and got to work. They called Joe in and formed a circle around a table. They held hands and closed their eyes. The person the holds the seance said some really weird words until she opened her eyes suddenly and wide. She got in contact with the sprit and asked him to leave Joe but the sprit refused to go. The seance then came to an end and everybody went home.

The only other way to get rid of the sprit is to burn him at the steak. They had to go to court to make sure it was ok to do so. The judge and the courtroom didn’t like the idea of burning someone at the steak. But at the end the judge said it was ok for them to burn Joe at the steak, if it was the only way to get rid of the sprit.

They held the ceremony in the town square. The townspeople set up the wood so that Joe and the evil sprit could be burned. Joe then got up on top of the pile and they lit the pile. The fire crawled closer until the fire engulfed Joe completely. After the fire was out they gathered up Joe’s ashes and put them in the coffin. Fred and George couldn’t believe that they had done that, but it was for the good of them, the town, and Joe.

Twenty-two years later
Four buddies were going to the cemetery on Halloween night. They were walking around and saw and coffin that was not buried. There was an engraving on it and it read: Beware! Do not open this coffin, there is an evil spirt in here. Of course The buddies didn’t believe it so one of the buddies opened it anyways.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #32
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lil'piggy13
wow that is scary
tee hee thank you! here is one that is funny and scary:

Once there was two old men that were best friends. They lived in an old apartment together. Their names were Ben and Max. In the old days, they were on a baseball team together. Max played first base and ben was pitcher. One day in their apartment, Ben asked Max, "Do you think they play baseball in heaven?" "Maybe," said Max, "if they do, lets agree who ever gets to heaven first will try to contact the other one somehow." "Ok." said Ben.

As it turns out, Max got to heaven first. After the funeral, Ben went back to the apartment. When he returned home, he was surprised to see Max on the couch waiting for him. "So," said Ben, "is there baseball in heaven?" "Yes," replied Max, "and there are some very fine teams. i play first base like I used to in the old days. But the bad thing is you're scheduled to pitch tomorrow."

LOL! (Don't enter this in the contest, I just wanted people to see this!)
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #33
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

i like them alll!!!!!! ok i am going to like wow these r all just sooo good!!! my puppy even likes em!! isnt that right angel...barkbark

hehehe
Old 10-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #34
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bunnygirl56
oh yeah the one in our back yard is open till winter!!!
o cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:21 PM   #35
brenalex22
Webkinz :)

Wrules22 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

ooooohhh, chills!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:22 PM   #36
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

lol!!!!!! i love em all but am on the edge of my chair!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:28 PM   #37
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Did you read mine yet? if you did, what did you think?
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 05:40 PM   #38
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dogs_rock
Did you read mine yet? if you did, what did you think?
i din't read it but i looked at it and it is LONGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #39
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

One night a woman and her husband were on vacation. It was night time and they were almost out of gas. They stopped on the outskirts of a town and the husband said: "Wait here I'll go look around and see if there is a gas staion around. But when I come back, I will knock on the window three times, if it's more or less, don't open he door because it's not me. So, after he left she waited for a few hours and then she heard footsteps. Then very lightly, she heard four taps on the window. She thought "Oh thats one too many I just won't answer it. She eventually drifted off to sleep, and was awoken by the sunlight and loud booming voice saying "Open this door! It's the police!" She opened the door and got out, the police told her that last night - around the time her husband left- a prisoner named the 'Happy Hanger' had escaped from jail and explained that he hung almost everybody he saw. She looked over at the tree and saw her husband, hanging from the tree and realized the tapping had come from his feet hitting the car door window.

ok thats my story....
Old 10-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #40
gnatz101

Tittle: the white satin evening gown

a young man invited a young girl to a formal dance. but she was very poor and she could not afford to buy the evening gown she needed for such an occasion. maybe you can rent a dress her mother said. so she went to a pawnshop noit far from where she lived. there she found a white satin gown in her size.she looked lovely in it, and she was able to rent it for very little.when she arrived at the dance with her friend, she was so attractive, everyone wanted to meet her. she danced again and again and she was having a wonderful time. but then she began to feel dizzy and faint, and she asked her friend to take her home. i think i have danced to much she told him. when she got home she layed down on her bed. the next morning her mother had found that her daughter had died. they doctor did not understand what had caused her death. so he had aspecial doctor perform a autopsy. the special doctor found that she had been posioned by embalming fluid. it had stopped her blood from flowing. there where traces of blood on her dress. he decided it had entered her skin when she perspired when she was dancing. the pawnbroker said he had bought the dress from an undertakers helper. it had been used in a funeral for another young woman, and the helper had stollen it right before she was burried. how did you like my story? pm me if i win and my username is gnatz101

did anyone even read my book??????????? you are so mean cry cry cry

Last edited by gnatz101; 10-09-2007 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed