Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 04:25 PM   #21
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

lil'piggy13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Princess CS
{ok}

Once a ghost lived in a cave when he passed someone he sayed BOO! it scared them a lot.

*THE END*
haha!! thats funny
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 04:28 PM   #22
Gifted

IAMTHECOOLEST is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Scary Story Contest!!!!! Come on in and try me!!Winner gets an AWEOSOME prize!!!!!!

princesscs, luv that story
here is mine
"once there was a guy. he went on e-bay and bought a ghost. then the ghost scared him, so he sent it back. the end"
Old 10-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #23
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by IAMTHECOOLEST
princesscs, luv that story
here is mine
"once there was a guy. he went on e-bay and bought a ghost. then the ghost scared him, so he sent it back. the end"
o man u guys are too funny!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #24
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Will enter in a minute..
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #25
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

i luv em all!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #26
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

here i go

Once there was a little boy who went with his dad to the toy store. He bought a toy bear. So he went home, played with it for awhile, and went to bed. During the night he heard...

"I'm comin' up the first step, I'm comin' up the second step..."

So, the next day he was frightened by that, and went to return the bear. He returned the bear and got a toy dog. So he went home, played with it for awhile, and went to bed. During the night he heard...

"I'm comin' up the third step, I'm comin' up the fourth step..."

So, the next day he was scared again. He went back to the toy store with his dad and returned the toy dog and got a toy train.. So he went back home, played with it for awhile, and went to sleep. During the night he heard...

"I'm comin' up the fifth step, I'm comin' up the sixth step..."

So, the next morning he was still very frightened. So he went back to the store and returned the toy train. This time he got a toy clown, and its hands were shaking back and forth, and it was holding up three fingers. So the boy went back home and played with it for awhile, and went to sleep. That night he heard...

"I'm in the hallway, I'm in your room!"

The next day, when the boy's father went to go wake the boy up, he saw his son dead, on the floor, very bloody. And on the boy's bed was the toy clown, shaking its hands back and forth, holding up four fingers. That was how many people it had killed.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 04:47 PM   #27
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by adorablepup149
here i go

Once there was a little boy who went with his dad to the toy store. He bought a toy bear. So he went home, played with it for awhile, and went to bed. During the night he heard...

"I'm comin' up the first step, I'm comin' up the second step..."

So, the next day he was frightened by that, and went to return the bear. He returned the bear and got a toy dog. So he went home, played with it for awhile, and went to bed. During the night he heard...

"I'm comin' up the third step, I'm comin' up the fourth step..."

So, the next day he was scared again. He went back to the toy store with his dad and returned the toy dog and got a toy train.. So he went back home, played with it for awhile, and went to sleep. During the night he heard...

"I'm comin' up the fifth step, I'm comin' up the sixth step..."

So, the next morning he was still very frightened. So he went back to the store and returned the toy train. This time he got a toy clown, and its hands were shaking back and forth, and it was holding up three fingers. So the boy went back home and played with it for awhile, and went to sleep. That night he heard...

"I'm in the hallway, I'm in your room!"

The next day, when the boy's father went to go wake the boy up, he saw his son dead, on the floor, very bloody. And on the boy's bed was the toy clown, shaking its hands back and forth, holding up four fingers. That was how many people it had killed.
wow that is scary
Old 10-09-2007, 04:50 PM   #28
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

i know!!!!! i am ready to jump out the window!!!

ok i will be back in a minute! i g2 dry off my pup!!! she was walking along the wall and fell into the pool!!!! she is 3 months old and luckily can swim!!!! she is in my lap but... i am getting wet so i think i need another towel!!! lol

Last edited by bunnygirl56; 10-09-2007 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM   #29
pixers198, OpUppYJoE
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by bunnygirl56
i know!!!!! i am ready to jump out the window!!!

ok i will be back in a minute! i g2 dry off my pup!!! she was walking along the wall and fell into the pool!!!! she is 3 months old and luckily can swim!!!! she is in my lap but... i am getting wet so i think i need another towel!!! lol
hehe!! cute!!!! we closed our pool
Old 10-09-2007, 04:54 PM   #30
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

oh yeah the one in our back yard is open till winter!!!
Closed