Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #11
sportychicks1995
Webkinz :)

coolio_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Contest!!!! (check it out pls)Write me a short story win up to 4 PSF"S!!!

good job everyone your stories r awsome keep em comming you have 1h 1/2
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: New Contest!!!! (check it out pls)Write me a short story win up to 4 PSF"S!!!

One dark scary night a little i was all alone in the park.
I was supposed to be being picked up there at 7:30, But it was already 8:45. I lived on the other side of the city so i couldn't walk home. I was terrified because ast night i stayed up till midnight watching a scary movie, and i think that came true.
I was just waiting by the road to be picked up and i saw somthing behind me, i though it was just the wind. So i just kept waiting, i got tired of waiting so i went to knock on a near by house. They opened the door and welcomed me in. It was a nice house, very decorated and bright coloured, It seemed to be an old farm house.

Later that night the power went out because of the wind storm we were having. I was in the living room looking at all the pictures when a huge cold breeze went past me. I thought then that that couldn't be from the wind storm. The people that lived in the house welcomed me to sleep over night and that we could call my parents later tomorrow when the power came back on.

They had a nice guest bedroom that was fairly big but smaller comparied to the bedroom that they slept in. So i went to bed in this nice cozy bed and i think that i was asleep for about an hour till i woke up. There was a tapping outside of the window. I tried to turn on the light but then i remebered that the power was out. I went to check it was outside the window.

There was a car in the drive way of the house, i though it was there car but the lights were on and nobody was in it. I thought that there was a robbery so i went to tell the people that lived there. They wern't there! By now i was getting terrified, The power was off, there is some weirdo in the driveway and the owners of the house were gone. I went back into the Guest room to think of a plan. I wasn't very good at thinking about things this late at night, But it was ethier Life or death at this point. I saw that there was a old dresser, I looked in it and i saw a flash light. I took the flash light and went down staris to investigate. There was no one down here at all. I was gonna go and look in the garage to see if there were any extra candles in there, When i was opening the door i saw a face staring right at me!
I screamed!

Then the people that lived there came down the stairs to see what was wrong, They said " What is going on down here this late at night?" I didn't know what to say, I was so in shock. I had searched the whole up stairs for them and they weren't there.
I looked out the window and the car was gone. Suddenly the lights flickered and the power came back on. I was feeling much better now- But i remembered that face. They told me to go to bed, So i did. Since the power came back on i stayed up all night thinking about the night i had. I though to myself, This house is Deffenetly haunted. The next morning we had pancakes and everything was back to normal. We called my parents and they were in shock that i wasn't picked up. I was supposed to be going to a sleepover but they didn't pick me up.

That night was the worst night i ever had.
When my parents picked me up that day we thanked the people and drove off.
I was scared because when we turned the corner to go off of that street i saw the face again staring out of there window,
I thought that it all was a dream last night but no.
That night i will never forget.

My username is Jojo1597
PM me if i win

jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #13
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New Contest!!!! (check it out pls)Write me a short story win up to 4 PSF"S!!!

One dark, scary night, a little Golden Retriver Webkinz snuck out of her house. She was on a secret mission. Let's go back to that morning.....

Cookie, a Golden Retriver had just finished Gem Hunting for the day. She proudly showed Arte the Webkinz Diamond she found. "Wow Cookie! Great find!" Arte said. "Would you like to sell it?"

"No thank you." Cookie replied. "I'd like to keep it if you don't mind."

She ran home as fast as she could to show her mother her find. On the way, she thought she heard crying from the forest. As she walked into the forest, she saw a Poodle sitting on the forest floor crying. "Why are you crying?" Cookie asked.

"I lost my Webkinz Diamond." the Poodle weepingly said. "I can't find it!"

They then heard a mysterious voice from no where say "IF YOU SNEAK INTO THE BARKING MAD MINE LATE AT NIGHT, YOU WILL FIND ALL THE WEBKINZ DIAMONDS YOU COULD EVER WISH FOR."

Cookie wanted the kinzcash and the Poodle, who's name was Peggy, wanted another Webkinz Diamond. They agreed to meet there late that night.

It was dark and scary that night as Cookie snuck out of her house and to the Barking Mad Mine to meet Peggy. She and Peggy arrived at the same time. They nervously walked into the Mine and saw a light. They followed it.

When they got to the source of the light they saw a treasure chest. They ran to open it expecting millions of Webkinz Diamonds. What they found one Webkinz Diamond and a note.

"You have ten minutes to decide who gets the Webkinz Diamond. Then you will find the true treasure."

Peggy, though she wanted it to replace her lost one, said Cookie could have it. Cookie thought for a while and said "No. You have it." Peggy was so happy. She got a Webkinz Diamond.

At the same time, they said "I wonder what the true treasure is."

Then, the note's words changed.

"The greatest treasure is the treasure of friendship."

THE END

Hope you liked it!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

sorry if mine is to long
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 02:56 PM   #15
sportychicks1995

no ones story is too log some r too short but not too long the 2 - 4 pararaph thing was just a educated guess
Old 01-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #16

super_gal_diva is an unknown quantity at this point

but ithought it had to be at least 1 paragraph and at the most 4 oh well....
Old 01-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #17
sportychicks1995

no it has to be at leat 2 pragraphs and like around 4 but if u do more thats fine

---------- coolio_gurl added 42 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

hello everyone u have 20 minutes left till i announce the winners so keep entering hwo knows u might just win

---------- coolio_gurl added 29 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Ok it's the moment you've all been waiting for!!!!

1st place of 4 psf's of their choice goes to jojo1597
2nd place of 3 psf's of your choice goes to super_diva_gal
3rd place of 2 psf's of your choice goes to SaddleClub
4th place of 1 psf of their choice goes to houndzila

Congrats to all the winners i will pm you all so you will know who won! Good job everyone who entered!Once again to the winners here are the psf's you can win and also pm me with your username and the psf's you want!:gr::lion::pgn::rdr:

---------- coolio_gurl added 9 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Everyone ths contest is now closed

Last edited by coolio_gurl; 01-12-2008 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #18
houndzila

did u ven read mine?
Closed