Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
sportychicks1995
Webkinz :)

coolio_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default New Contest!!!! (check it out pls)Write me a short story win up to 4 PSF"S!!!

Ok so here's what you have to do write a short story so like 2 -4 para graphs and ithas to have this story starter:

One dark scary night a little.......

Rules
1)No swearing
2)Nothing inappropriate
3)Have FUN

Prizes:
1st prize 4 psf's
2nd prize 3 psf's

3rd prize 2 psf's
4th prize 1 psf

i have these psf's for u to choose from when i announce the winners:gr::lion::pgn::rdr:

Contest will end on January 11th at 7pm I will pm all winners!Good LUCK!!!

---------- coolio_gurl added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

sorry i messed up the date the contest ends on january 12th 2008 srry

Last edited by coolio_gurl; 01-12-2008 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Default Re: New Contest!!!! (check it out pls)Write me a short story win up to 4 PSF"S!!!

One dark, scary night, a little yorkie wandered around. When she got home, her mommy wasn't there.

She walked in her room. On the floor was her mommy. The mommy just lay there. She walked over to her. Then her mom sprung up laughing. It was all a joke!
Old 01-12-2008, 02:03 PM   #3

alleyshadow6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Contest!!!! (check it out pls)Write me a short story win up to 4 PSF"S!!!

The contest is over, doggiepooch.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:05 PM   #4
sportychicks1995

no its not i made a mistake its over todya at 7pm
Old 01-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #5

super_gal_diva is an unknown quantity at this point

One dark scary night a little blue bird was waiting in her nest for her mother to return with the nights dinner.The little bluebird felt frightend but was getting even more scared by the second and with that she heard her mother calling her but just as she tried to figure out where the sound was coming from a bolt of lighting struck and it started pouring rain like crazy but it got worse,thunder began to start it was terrible.The bluebird thought she would never be able to ever see her mother again.Until it was too late.

The bluebird was very worried about her mother she waited 2 minutes to see if her mother would magicaly apper but that felt like forever to this little bluebird.Th blebird thought about trying to fly but then remembered that she was still learning. At last she got all her energy her courage and took off through the night it was freezing because the storm was still going on.She could hear her mothers faint voice calling her.The poor little bluebird tried to fallow her voice but the wind was so strong it seemed to carry the voice away.The little bird tried to keep looking but unfortanly lost all of he strenght.

The next morning the little bluebird found herself in her nest with her mother.She started to think about last night and asked her mother about what happend.Her mother old her that she found her and that her mother got enough energy just knowing that she was safe.So her mother carried her on her back and flew back home and then we both fell alsleep in our nest.The little bluebird was so happy that she learnt to fly and now anytime her mother tells this story she always brags about how smart and brave this little bluebird really is.

My webkinz username is lilgal444 pm me if i win!!!

---------- super_gal_diva added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

I think the contest ends today at 7:00p.m cause coolie gurl said that she messed up the days right??

Last edited by super_gal_diva; 01-12-2008 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

it was a dark and stormy night and a black lab was wondering through the streets for food al of a sudden some one takes her a way
then when she woke up she was in a dumpster. all the webkinz in kinzville were standing waiting for her to get up and when she did she asked what happened and they responded some one tried to hurt u. but don't worry they are in jail but we had to hide u some where sorry if u don't like were we picked

pm me if i win
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #7
sportychicks1995

good story everyone keep entering
Old 01-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #8
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

sorry i mean't to write one dark night a little balck lab was out when it was storming looking for food and suddenly some took her away

that was supposed to be the first paragraph
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
sportychicks1995

ok np it doesnt really matter about the paragraphs good story

---------- coolio_gurl added 4 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Everyone keep entering by the way i am going to shorten the contest so everyone here's the real deal!

This contest will end on January 12th 2008 at 4pm so everyone hurry and enter please!

---------- coolio_gurl added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Everyone keep entering by the way i am going to shorten the contest so everyone here's the real deal!

This contest will end on January 12th 2008 at 4pm so everyone hurry and enter please!

---------- coolio_gurl added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

btw you can only post 1ce so that everyone get a chance to maybe win

Last edited by coolio_gurl; 01-12-2008 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
houndzila

One dark scary night a houddog was trying to figure out this mystery who took the gem.Then he decided he should rest for the long dark scary night.When he step in his house he found a note.That said stay off the mystery or eles he had no idea who it came from.But he was a brave detective so he decided he would stay on the mystery.The next day he saw to guys saying yeah I will tell you what
I did you steal that thing.He hide himself and then followed them.They went about 3 miles then he saw the gem.In the guys hands so he called his workers.They came in 5 minutes they surrounded the place and arrested them.Good work said the detectives boss.

THE END
Closed