Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2007, 07:48 PM   #1

Talking New Contest!!!

Make up a new Arcade or Tournament Arena game!

1st place: Three Farm Fresh fruit/vegetable
2nd place: Two Farm Fresh fruit/vegetable
3rd place: One Farm Fresh fruit/vegetable

Entries will be judged based on the following:
How Fun it sounds
BE ORIGINAL!!! (please no copying)

Also, please tell me your username and your top three choices of Farm Fresh fruits and vegetables.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #2
duckie1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Contest!!!

Jump rope

You have to press the space bar to jump and other keys for tricks.There can be levels and the hard level is double dutch.

Im Duckie1996 and three farm fresh carrots are my top choice
duckie1996 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
TapTap97 is an unknown quantity at this point

what u do is u choose the power of how hard u want to hit the ball and the op. will throw the ball to u and u press the space bar when you want to hit the ball and u press the up and down keys on ur keyboard and the faster u hit the buttons the faster u will run

i don't care
Old 07-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
jaana27 is on a distinguished road

carrots or pumpkins. Webkinz username is jaana27

My idea is a webkinz carnival worker. You can set up booths play games and earn kinzcash. All the kinzcash your carnival makes you earn and your competer does the same. The person with most money wins another 30 kinzcash. The carnival will earn money by the amount of people who choose to go there based on carnival name games included and presentation. The game will be fun to the webkinz community
Old 07-20-2007, 08:46 PM   #5
riri9600 is an unknown quantity at this point

reasturant server

you would have to serve webkinz food in a certain time but you can get exttra items that fall for like more time
Old 07-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #6

you choose a car and the webkinz you are on races against comp. or friends, there a bonus and things to watch out for, you can choose any car on webkinz
Old 07-20-2007, 11:42 PM   #7
ameziper95 is on a distinguished road

I Think An Obstackle Course Would B Fun With The Webkinz U Got When U Play It Verses Another Player And See Who Would Win And Steer With Ur Arrow Keys And Ump Over Puddles With Ur Space Bar That Would B Kool!
Old 07-20-2007, 11:45 PM   #8

Decorating Dilema!

You start out with a room with gray walls and you have a budget of 3000 kinzcash and you have 4 minutes to decorate it and when 4 minutes are up you and you opponent share your room swith the judges and they judge!

i would like farm fresh cabbage if i win my webkinz id is Froggers67
Old 07-20-2007, 11:47 PM   #9
I am the T is on a distinguished road

I would be good at a restaurant game, I do it in real life already!! How about swimming. You could have races with each other, or have diving contest. Plus then you'd get to pick out a cute bathing suit too. Maybe you could be a lifeguard and get to yell at all the lil kinz
I like all the farm fresh food, doesn't matter to me.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:41 AM   #10
ow!Nick Jonas is so
Crazyj will become famous soon enough

Zangoz Dunk-You have to match the ball with the target but sometimes it runs off a little bit and the you press the power button and see if you make it