Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Call me Tasha :)
Webkinz :)

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

Default Need a Story for my Sisters Birthday! Everyone gets a PSF!

I was reading some of the WI members stories and they were really good. My sisters Birthday is coming up and she likes to read. I was hoping that someone could write her a story.
Here's what needs to be in the story:
The Pets at Home:
1. Raspberry Bon Bon the Poodle
2. Googly the Googles
3. Mr. Wiggles the lil Kinz Pig
4. Marian the Yorkie
5. Poppy Pop McIce the lil Kinz Penguin
6. Giggles the Pink Googles
7. Thunder the Rhino

The New Webkinz:
Theodore the Chipmunk

A Girl named Clare. (Spelled C-L-A-R-E)

(Contests can only be for one week, so if you haven't finished PM it to me when it is done.)

PSF awarded to anyone who completes a story!!
Thanks!
:easter:Tasha

Last edited by VioletFaery; 08-16-2008 at 12:32 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Need a Story for my Sisters Birthday! Everyone gets a PSF!

Hi! I saw this thread and couldn't resist. But I need some info:
  • The genders of the pets
  • What colors does Clare like?
  • What kind of cake does she like?
  • Can you somewhat describe her? Like, color and lenghth of hair, eyes, and any thing like birthmarks or something. Nothing personal, just general stuff. =)
  • What vaugue age group should I apply this to? No exact ages, let's do... 4-9, 10-13, 13-19, 20 and over.
Thank you! And I'll get to work on it!
<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Okay! Wait a sec, or 2..........

---------- queenofblosomes added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Wait.......... I can't think of anything yet........... can you give me te same imformation that you will give to kittycat??

Last edited by queenofblosomes; 08-15-2008 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #4

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

Here's the answers to your questions:

The genders of the pets are
1.Raspberry Bon Bon the Poodle (Girl)
2.Googly the Googles (Boy)
3.Mr. Wiggles the lil Kinz Pig (Boy)
4.Marian the Yorkie (Girl)
5.Poppy Pop McIce the lil Kinz Penguin (Girl)
6.Giggles the Pink Googles (Girl)
7.Thunder the Rhino (Boy)
Theodore the chipmunk is a boy, too.

What colors does Clare like? Blue and Orange.

What kind of cake does she like? Vanilla Cake with Vanilla frosting and Rainbow Sprinkles.

Can you somewhat describe her? Like, color and lenghth of hair, eyes, and any thing like birthmarks or something. Nothing personal, just general stuff. =) Short copper colored hair in a bob with bangs, Hazel eyes, 2 silver teeth, front teeth really high up.

What vaugue age group should I apply this to? No exact ages, let's do... 4-9, 10-13, 13-19, 20 and over. 4-9, more like 7, 8, 9, 10 years old.

:bas:Tasha
Old 08-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Ok. I'll get started on it............. maybe later when its more quieter here...............
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 10:17 PM   #6
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

OK. I have it written and ready to post!

“Hurry, Clare will be getting home from school soon!” Raspberry Bon Bon hissed, whipping her head around, also causing one of her perfectly curled fluffy pink ears to fly around and swipe her on the nose. She glowered at it.
The other Webkinz heard the frazzled pink poodle’s announcement, and scurried into overdrive. Googly the Googles and Mr. Wiggles the pig were struggling to pin up the sparkly banner boasting “Happy Birthday” on the bare wall, but they kept sinking into the rainbow polka dot bedding they were using to boost themselves up.

“Higher, Googly, come on! You can do it!” Mr. Wiggles strained to make the banner even.

“And how do you want me to accomplish that?” Googly asked wryly. “Remember, NO HANDS?!” (He was rather sensitive about this “unfortunate mutation” as he like to put it.)

“Well, you’re the star of ‘Go, Go Googles’, I figured you’d have something.” Mr. Wiggles replied in an exasperated tone.

“I’ve told you a gazillion times, that is not me. I cannot go any higher than we already are.”

“Well, can you at least…”

“Stop bickering, you two! I KNEW I shouldn’t have put you guys on a team! Here, let me help…” The two boys, who were quite happy Raspberry Bon Bon had come to the rescue, gladly let her climb to the top of the living tower and stick a tack into the other half of the banner. It was somewhat crooked, but at least it was up.

“Thank you!” The guys called as they tried to remake the bed to its original wrinkle-free glory. Raspberry Bon Bon turned her head to survey the other groups. Marian the yorkie and Poppy Pop McIce the penguin were working on balloons. Stacks of turquoise and orange balloons were arranged artfully around the bedroom. Poppy Pop McIce was attempting to blow up one more orange latex balloon, but her wings fumbled with the knot and the air escaped from the balloon, sending it whooshing around the room. Marian turned in horror from where she was arranging balloons, and knew instantly what happened.

“It’s okay, Poppy, I’m sure Clare won’t even notice.” She reassured. Raspberry Bon Bon nodded with approval. She turned her head again. A huge cake on a rainbow platter sat on the desk, smothered in white frosting and rainbow sprinkles. “Happy (insert age here) Birthday Clare” was piped on the top in orange frosting, and blue candy decoration surrounded it. A small bowl swiped from the kitchen was filled with confetti. The cake was ready. She turned to the final station. Giggles the pink googles and Thunder the rhino were trying to wrap Clare’s birthday present.

“I…-some struggling and exasperated sighs-do not… -some shoving- want to go in this box!!!” a squeaky voice protested.

“COME ON, Theodore,” Thunder sighed. “It’s got air holes and everything. Just get in.” The chipmunk struggled some more. Just as Raspberry Bon Bon was about ready to intervene, Theodore climbed into the box, muttering “You owe me one” and pulling the lid over his head. Everything was working out. Raspberry Bon Bon adjusted the big purple bow on top of the gift box and told Giggles and Thunder her thanks. A melodic voice sounded from downstairs.

“Mom, I’m home!” a girl called.

“It’s Clare!!” Mr. Wiggles hissed in a panic. “Everyone into position!” All the Webkinz grabbed a handful of confetti and hid somewhere in the room. Some feet were heard coming up the stairs. A tallish girl toting a backpack pushed her penny colored bangs out of her eyes and deposited her heavy backpack on the perfectly made bed. You could almost hear Googly wince. Her hazel eyes searched the room.

“Where did my Webkinz go? They aren’t playing a trick on me, are they? IF THEY ARE, THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE!!” Clare’s voice obviously stated a warning. The Webbies took that as their cue.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!!!!!!” the Webbies hollered, throwing a shower of confetti upon the happily bewildered girl.
“Look, we made you a cake!” Poppy pointed to it.

“And hung up a banner!” Googly chimed in.

“And blew up balloons!” Marian exclaimed. Then Thunder came out from the closet, where he had been hiding, pushing the rainbow striped gift box.

“And we got you a present!” Raspberry Bon Bon proclaimed proudly.

“Open it! Open it!” The Webkinz chanted.

“Well, okay.” Clare couldn’t contain her happy expression. She lifted the lid. Everyone got a glimpse of Theodore’s real personality: dramatic. He chose to rise up slowly, forming a series of “monster-y” poses along the way. At the end, he exclaimed,

“Ka-CHOW!” Everyone laughed.

“Wow, I can’t believe you guys got me a chipmunk!” Clare said in ecstasy.

“Yep, that’s me, Theodore! And, if I may so kindly interrupt, I have spotted a cake over there that looks very lonely and should be put out of its misery… by us eating it!” Clare giggled at Theodore’s silly comment.

“Thanks for a great birthday! Now I agree with Theodore… let’s dig in!”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it's suitable and that she likes it. Tell her to have a happy birthday!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:23 PM   #7

Anyone? More stories would be good!
:ph:Tasha
Old 09-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #8

Anyone?? My sister's birthday is the 7th, and I need them by the 5th!!!
Tasha
Old 09-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #9
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

OK! I'll try.

It was just the day before Claire's birthday. The webkinz needed to get hard at work. That day, when claire went to school, the webkinz neatly, one-by-one jumped off the freshly made bed, being careful not to make a mark. Everyone was gone that day. The webkinz all hurried to their positions. Googly and Giggles, self appointed leaders, were in charge.

"Raspberry, Mr. Wiggles! Make the cake! Marian! You and Poppy po... the penguin! Decorate the bedroom! Thunder! Hide Theodore in the closet, then... find something else to do! Me and Giggles will call the neiborhood webkinz over!" Giggles, Followed by Googly, made an attempt to open the door. When nothing worked, they tried somethin else... Giggles hopped up onto the open window. Googly followed. They wiggled off and onto the sidewalk, then climbed up on top of the tallest tree. They started making a strangely loud noise. At first, nothing. Then, webkinz swarmed the streets. A curious bluejay asked, "What is it this time, Giggly? If its not an emergency, we're leaving!" Ignoring the sassy remark, Gogggly announed;

"Alright everyone! Its Claire's birthday tomorrow, and we havent started getting ready yet. So, everyone that's not busy, please help!" Soon, webkinz were swarming in the door.

The webkinz were all getting ready for the big day. It was now the next day, the actual day of the birthday! All the other neiborhood webkinz were busy today, so Claire's own had to add the finishing touches. Raspberry as downstairs baking the cake.

"oh, lets see. We baked the cake yesterday, now just the frosting. Lets see, white frosting... we need powdered sugar... woops!" The pag slipped in her paws and a cloud of white powder appeared. When it had gone it left a... white poodle!?!

"I didnt know we had a white poodle here!" Joked Thunder, trying viciously to hang up the banner. Raspberry snorted in disgust. She cleaned herself off in the sink, and carried on.

The webkinz had just finished, when they heard the garage door open. When clair came in, she said, "THanks everyone! This is a great birthday!"
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Closed