Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Default In need of a German Shepherd room!

Hey everyone. I am still hosting another contest so please give me some time to wright back 2 you. Well I am desperate and in need of a German Shepherd's room. His room right now is the Halloween theme but it makes no sense for a German Shepherd to have it! I am thinking of like a Garage theme to go with the police car. Please tell me an room theme or post a picture of the room if you'd like! I will choose 3 winners on Friday 10/12. You may choose the number of food choices for the place your in if your in one of them.

Rules

No copying! You will be disqualified if you do.

You may enter up to 4 rooms max.

Good luck!

Now that I have said all of the rules....now the PRIZES!

1st place- 5 PSFs from the list below(Now this is gonna be kinda hard but you can only send 1 gift a day to each person so I will send 3 on the day I announce the winners and the other 2 on the day after)

2nd place- 3 PSFs from the list below

3rd place- 2 PSFs from the list below

Now here is the list of the PSFs

St.Bernard
Basset Hound
Cheeky Monkey
Love Puppy
Black And White Cat
Black Cat
Gold And White Cat
Monkey
German Shepherd
Rabbit
Husky
Persain Cat
Black Stallion/Freisian
Cow
Pegasus
Pink Pony
Cocker Spaniel
Elephant
Black Bear
Polar Bear

Good luck everyone!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: In need of a German Shepherd room!

umm i will just say a couple themes garage, like a rar room, egyptian, or miedieval
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

you should do a backyard. i hav halloween theme on my german shepherd! what did you name him/ her?
Old 10-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #4
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

My German Shepherd's name is Carter since I have a German Shepherd/beagle named Carter, He is sooo adorable.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #5
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Smile Re: In need of a German Shepherd room!

I think you should do something like this for your German Shepard~

Click the image to open in full size.
~AS
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #6
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Wow! Thanks everyone! All great ideas! iam thinking of putting him outside instead. I might make him a garden and a room.

You guys!!! BIG NEWS!!! I JUST GOT THE REINDEER!! So you all can choose the Reindeer food if you win!

Last edited by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3; 10-11-2007 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2007, 06:34 PM   #7
JONAS 4EVER
Gifted

highschoolmusicalfreek is on a distinguished road

i'll show you mine

Click the image to open in full size.
i'm dogluv8

Last edited by highschoolmusicalfreek; 10-11-2007 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #8
Gift Guru
I LOVE DONUTS is on a distinguished road

I am getting 2 more german shepards when I do I am making a police diner and I am having like donuts in the fridge i have 1 so far lol
Old 10-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #9
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Great everyone! The contest will end at 8:00 so if you want that Reindeer food than get a move on! I will announce the winners at 9:00 the thread will be called Winners of the German Shepherd's Room Contest!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:23 PM   #10
chlokamo
Gifted

lovehorses is just really nicelovehorses is just really nice

Make a car dealership using 2 car sofas and a tv for the waiting area and car tools and poster and car decorations on the walls have 2 car counters connected with the 2 car chairs put the car chairs at the car counter so it looks like a store counter with two workers seated at it you can use the car bed if you want to and put all of your ride on vehicles in the room use the car fridge and stove as a little kitchen area and use car wallpaper and flooring
Closed