Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Default Name that song and Riddle contest thread everyone welcome

Welcome to my contest thread the rules are:
- Everyone is welcome
- Have fun

The winner will receive 1 or 2 PSFs depending how long it takes to guess the song or riddle
the choices are :ccat::clyde::goo::husky: panda, pink poodle, and there are a few more that i'll post later on

Here are the riddles going on right now. if you get both you get 3 psfs.
For some I go fast
for others I'm slow.
To most people, I'm an obsession
relying on me is a well practiced lesson
what am i?

and

What kind of stones are never found in the ocean?

And here is the song contest:
I probably shouldn't say this but at times i get so scared when i think about the previous relationship we shared it was awesome but we lost it its not possible for me not to care and now we're standing in the rain and nothings ever gonna change until your here my dear

fill in the chorus please winner will receive 3 psfs cuz this is a little difficult

Last edited by Wonder1001; 09-18-2008 at 05:22 PM..
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #2
Call me Shelley (:
Webkinz :)

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Name that song and Riddle contest thread everyone welcome

miley cyrus : see you again
green skater is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

thats right green skater, please pm or post your username and choose 1 psf.

---------- Wonder1001 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

choose 2 psfs even though it was kinda easy but i've had a good day so please choose 2

---------- Wonder1001 added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Next:

closed off from love i didn't need the pain
once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
time starts to pass before you know it your frozen

Last edited by Wonder1001; 09-17-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Is it Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis?
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

cpom is right please post or PM your username and what psf you would like.The options are
panda,clydesdale,black cat,cow,pink poodle,pink pony,googles,tiger,black friesian,husky
Old 09-17-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

what about riddles?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

next song, this time i will leave some words out for you to fill in like this

i'm not gonna _ _ _ _ _ you a _ _ _ _ song
cause you _ _ _ _ _ for it cause you _ _ _ _ one you see i'm not gonna write you a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ cause you tell me its _ _ _ _ or breakin this if your on your way i'm not gonna write you to stay

If you need a hint then ask and this one will receive 3 psfs unless you need 2 hints to get it then you will get 2 psfs.

---------- Wonder1001 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Okay i will get a riddle right after this song. I was thinking 5 songs then 5 riddles but i'll change it to 3.

---------- Wonder1001 added 10 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Here is a riddle and the song is still going on but in case you would like a riddle instead and you can guess on both if you like:
For some I go fast
for others I'm slow.
To most people, I'm an obsession
relying on me is a well practiced lesson
what am i?

---------- Wonder1001 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

You can choose between the song the riddle above or this one to answer if you want
What kind of stones are never found in the ocean?

Last edited by Wonder1001; 09-17-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #8
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

ok i only know the first 2 blanks of the song so i won't say

for the 1st riddle... an instrument?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I sent you a pm.

Thanks!
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #10
Call me Shelley (:
Webkinz :)

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

can i have the cheeky monkey
food? minno21 thts my wW

---------- green skater added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

oh and black kitty?

---------- green skater added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

i'm not gonna _ _ _ _ _ you a _ _ _ _ song
cause you _ _ _ _ _ for it cause you _ _ _ _ one you see i'm not gonna write you a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ cause you tell me its _ _ _ _ or breakin this if your on your way i'm not gonna write you to stay

im not gonna write you a love song cuz you asked for it cuz you asked for it cause you need one you see im not gonna write you a love song cause you tell me it make or breakin this if your on your was im not gonna write you to stay?

Last edited by green skater; 09-18-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
green skater is offline Female
Closed