Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
♥ I have 6
Webkinz :)

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

Arrow ♥My super awesome random whatever contest!♥ dress up your pet and have fun with sayings...

Hey I wanted to make fun and easy to enter contest and yes it involves art and webkinz and well... This is what YOU have to do to get a ,:pig:,,or:chi: PSF.... I want YOU yes YOU to enter and do this:

Dress up your pet in an awesome whatever fun outfit and then I want them to say something either
•funny
•smart
•cute
or completely
•WACKO!!

I will PM you if I like it and send you my prize....
I hope everybody will have fun...

Here is the most IMPORTANT PART:
the form you have to fill out

username:
name of pet:
sumething about what the pet is saying:

so now HAVE FUN!!
need an example I have one in a sec.
doddldaddl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
♥ I have 6

Default Re: ♥My super awesome random whatever contest!♥ dress up your pet and have fun with sayings...

example:
username: doddldaddl
name of pet: domino
sumething about what the pet is saying: he loves to ROCK

oh ya I will close the contest sometime but until then you can just post and post... you don't have to worry you can talk about random things after entering too but PLEAASE don't be rude.

Last edited by doddldaddl; 07-29-2008 at 12:43 PM..
Old 05-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
♥ I have 6

Default Re: ♥My super awesome random whatever contest!♥ dress up your pet and have fun with sayings...

oh ya he is saying sumthing COOL
Old 05-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #4

nerdgirl12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not that great with computers, so I don't know how to make my webkinz say anything special. But, I'd really like to enter. SORRY!!! i wish that I could, I like your prizes.

:el1::cs::rbt:!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
♥ I have 6

well you can just go on paint and write words... or if you have to you can just write what you are saying in your post...
Anybody entering

---------- doddldaddl added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

oh ya and for prizes it can also be the hippos PSF or the pandas PSF

Last edited by doddldaddl; 05-22-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
♥ I have 6

no one want to enter?
Old 05-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #7

nerdgirl12 is an unknown quantity at this point

You might want to raise the value of your prizes. Not many people will want a PSF of a webby that they don't have. Like, a Cocker Spaniel :cs: won't like the PSF of a, um, Cheeky Cat (for example). Try to make the prizes their PSI. Hope that helps.

:el1::cs::rbt:!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
♥ I have 6

yeah,, I am not gifted oh well I'll close this one and come up with a nother one!!!

CLOSED... OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
Closed