Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Brittany998807

Default My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 12 Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

Welcome welcome! This is NOT my first WNTM(webkinz next top model), but it IS the first one that WILL make it until the end! So lets start out with the rules!

Rules:
1. Be nice
2. Don't make fun of somebody's outfit
3. Have fun!

Form:
WW username:
Pet name:
Pet type:

Contestants:
1. awesome with Snowball the
2. ljfyle with Kandi the Minty Reindeer
3.1luckycharm with Sprinkles the

Prizes:
1st Place: 12 psfs of their choice
2nd Place: 8 psfs of their choice
3rd Place: 4 psfs of their choice
Honorable Mentions: 2 psfs of my choice

Now for the Judges!
1. Brittany998807 with Coco the
2. funfroggy25 with Mittens the
3. cutiebug343 with Serengeti the

Round Themes(they will be in this order) No Kinzstyle unless noted!
Sorry, I changed them! here are the new ones:
Christmas
Favorite
Sleepover
Rock Star
Casual
Anything*kinz style may be used*

I will post more when they are needed!

Thanks for entering! Good Luck!
~Brittany998807~

Last edited by Brittany998807; 01-02-2009 at 05:30 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 2 judging spots open! 15 Contestant Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

WW username:bearcatz
Pet name:Snowball
Pet type: persian
awsome is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
Brittany998807

Default Re: My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 2 judging spots open! 15 Contestant Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

Your in! THanks for entering!

---------- Brittany998807 added 1041 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Please?? Nobody ever enters my contest but a few people.........I guess this is another not-going-to-finish thread : (

Last edited by Brittany998807; 12-22-2008 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #4

funfroggy25 has a spectacular aura aboutfunfroggy25 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 2 judging spots open! 14 Contestant Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

WW username:funfroggy25
Pet Type:polar bear

Pet Name: mittens
Why you want to be a judge:help u out
Can you accept PMs: yes
funfroggy25 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #5

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 2 judging spots open! 14 Contestant Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

Form for the judges:
WW username: cutiebug343
Pet Type: Lioness
Pet Name: Serengeti
Why you want to be a judge: Serengeti has lots of experience and knows fashion, and would love to judge a contest for once instead of being in one, as she is in too many right now.
Can you accept PMs: Yes!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Form:
WW username: dazyandoreo
Pet name: Twilight
Pet type: Lil Unicorn
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #7

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 13 Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

Bumpuhdoodle!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My First WNTM That Will Make It all the way! 13 Spots open! Hurry before it's to late!

WW: Ljfyle
Pet Name: Kandi
Type: Minty Reindeer
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #9
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Brittany I have to drop out.. sorry!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
Brittany998807

Oh.....well thats okay! And ljfyle your in!
Closed