Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

Default ♥♥♥♥my awesome room contest!!! win any 3 psf from my selection just for winning!!! i will have a 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place!!! post your fav room and you jsut might win!!♥♥♥♥

ok here are the results:
1st place: roxy1000 with the rock room!
2nd place: kingbp with the snowy room!
3rd place: fluffy family with the backyard!
best description winning 1 psf: smile laugh!
ok, i'm bored and i have ALOT of psf!!! so please please please post your fav room!!! at the end of 2-19-08 i will award the winners! i will pm you if you won! there is a 1st,2nd & 3rd place! 1st gets any 3psf from my selection!
2nd gets any 2psf from my selection!!
3rd gets any 1 psf from my selection!!!

my selection is all of the following psf:
:rac::ccat::tdf::luvfrog::easter::pgn::goo::rdr::wt:

you may only pick ONE of each psf!!! so post post post!!!!!

if you want to be webkinzinsider buddies add me! need help? ask me!

---------- soccergurl♥ added 36 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

ok! just for posting your room i will give you a FREE psf!! come on!!! POSTTTTTT

Last edited by soccergurl♥; 02-22-2008 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default Re: ♥♥♥♥my awesome room contest!!! win any 3 psf from my selection just for winning!!! i will have a 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place!!! post your fav room and you jsut might win!!♥♥♥♥

Click the image to open in full size.

There is my best room! PM me if i win! Thanks!
Old 02-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
Mom2Kai
Gift Guru

StarBabyHarley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥♥my awesome room contest!!! win any 3 psf from my selection just for winning!!! i will have a 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place!!! post your fav room and you jsut might win!!♥♥♥♥

Here is my favorite room. The Stable

Old 02-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
Gifted

i posted that when you post you get a free psf so pm me when you know which food you want!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #5
smilelaugh
Webkinz :)

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my awesome room: The Hangout
*Please PM me if I win *

Old 02-19-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
ssstevie

kutiekoala101 is on a distinguished road

here is my best room

Last edited by kutiekoala101; 04-19-2008 at 11:20 PM..
Old 02-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #7
smilelaugh

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

The Hangout
The Hangout is a great party room as well as meeting room. You can watch T.V on the Kinzville Television as you eat dinner with guest. You can talk about the new Kinznewz on the couch and have extra books in the big Travel Trunk in the corner. The Hangout is so awesome and wowed by everyone that has seen it.

Thank you for your time!

---------- smilelaugh added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

The Hangout

The Hangout is a great party room as well as meeting room. You can watch T.V on the Kinzville Television as you eat dinner with guest. You can talk about the new Kinznewz on the couch and have extra books in the big Travel Trunk in the corner. The Hangout is so awesome and wowed by everyone that has seen it.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by smilelaugh; 02-19-2008 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #8
Gifted

thanks for posting i will pm you all at the end of the day!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #9
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Here's two!!!!!!!!!

Pm me if I get lucky!!!!!
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 12:17 PM   #10
imcool24

heres my yard oka ythis stupid thi ngisnt letting me upload! it says that it failed! someone help! PM me im desprate!
Closed