Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
turtle606

Default My Avvie Contest! Prize is TBD! PLEASE HELP ME! No Slideshow Experience is Necessary! All ages and Talents! EASY! EASY!

Hi Y'all!
I'm so busy making other people's A/S Wishes come true that I never find the time to work on stuff for my own personal needs. This is a contest where I can sit back, relax and watch and see all the talent that I know every WI member has. And the Rules are...

DA RULES:
1. No Copying
2. No Criticizing in any way.
3. You must follow the criteria
4. You can enter a maximum of 2 avvies and a minimum of 1. If you want to enter 2, please enter them into the same post.

CRITERIA:
1. Your avvie must have a picture of a pig on it. It can be a Webkinz Pig, A Real Pig or A Virtual Pig, I don't care, it just has to be a pig.
2. Somewhere it must say, "Pigs are Friends. Not Food." And those words MUST stand out.
3. Your avvie has to say your name on it so I can give you credit.

I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU...
1. Added glitter, graphics, animations or effects to surprise me, but don't make it to overwhelming because them I may not like it.
2. Added bright colors to make it look cool and make it stand out.
3. Make sure it fits the WI avvie size limit of 125 by 125 pixels or 48.8 KB. (Whichever is smaller.)

Be aware that I am a girl so you can add girlish things to it if you like like the color pink or bows on the pig etc.As you can see my current avvie fits all the things that I listed above. I borrowed this avvie from another WI member, ( after asking her permission) and I want a similar one that says and means the same thing but in a different and unique style. You may use this a guideline but please don't copy it in any way.

The prize is TBA. For younger kids or new WI members, TBA means To Be Determined. For all inspecting moderators or admins who are looking at this thread, I assure you it will be a type of food. I swear on the shell of all turtles. Which is a pretty big swear for me. So, please don't shut down this thread.

If you have any questions please contact me by clicking HERE or HERE. Either will work. Thanks!

When you have read this entire thread post you WI and WW user name and a :turt: AND a :pig: AND a , ( These are called "THE SECRET IMAGES"), and your completed avvie[s].

DA FORM:
Username:
Username:
My Avvie:
My 2nd Avvie (Opptional):
THE 3 SECRET IMAGES:

Also, if you want to enter my NTM, ( We Need 12 More Contestants) or your looking for a fabulous pixel pet, blob, jar or Avvie or Siggie, hop on down to my fabulous A/S. The link to both of those threads are in my siggie.

---------- turtle606 added 64 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? Anyone At all?

---------- turtle606 added 1376 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Please! I know the talent that WI members have! Please!

Last edited by turtle606; 05-28-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
turtle606

Default Re: My Avvie Contest! Prize is TBD! PLEASE HELP ME! No Slideshow Experience is Necessary! All ages and Talents! EASY! EASY!

Please???????
Old 05-31-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My Avvie Contest! Prize is TBD! PLEASE HELP ME! No Slideshow Experience is Necessary! All ages and Talents! EASY! EASY!

I can enter! When I get them made, I will edit this post
WW: MonkeyLoverx0x0333
WI: WebkinzJamie10
P.S. I am sorry I didn't put my name on the avvie- I don't care if you give me credit or not as long as you don't say you did it yourself

I have the avvie done!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by WebkinzJamie10; 05-31-2008 at 08:24 PM..
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
turtle606

Thanks, can anyone else help me?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:04 AM   #5
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

hang on I will enter
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 06-01-2008, 09:19 AM   #6
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry

Last edited by reedboysrule; 03-26-2010 at 12:01 PM..
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 06-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
turtle606

Thanks! Anyone else?
Closed