Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #151
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Mushroom's Next Top Model Season 3!

wikylo, I think the odds are looking good for you! I hope you win. Giselle is so cute!

---------- writergirl7 added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo

- I sooooo thought i'd be eliminated b/c every pair of shoes that i put on look twice the size of my head thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for picking me! I will not let the judges down!
I feel for you, wikylo. I have a gold & white cat and all the shoes are enormous! Sunflower says hi!

Last edited by writergirl7; 05-10-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #152
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Giselle says hi to Sunflower! We all miss you on the thread!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #153
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

don't worry. i'll be back next season. she's trying to find something she's good at. Her lil pug bro is Indiana Bones. Her chicken and lil pug bros are ninjas. Glenn the Clydesdale is a marvelous chef who hosts Wi's Next Top Chef. And Angel the Pegasus and Sydney the Koala are dating engines. lolz
Old 05-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #154
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

lol all my girlz but 1 are models and my boyz are what they choose to be!

28 boyz
6 girlz
Old 05-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #155
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

I have 7 kinz. You can read the story I'm writing about Jazz in my sigg. I have 7 webkinz. It's funny cuz I'm a girl and I have more boys than girls.

4 boys
3 girls
Old 05-11-2008, 07:16 AM   #156
Wacky Be
Gifted

lol I'm a boy with about 5 times as many boys than girlz

---------wikylo then added----------

I hope mushroom hurries! I'm veeeery anxious
Old 05-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #157
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

i'm rooting for Giselle! yay!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #158
jet3461

I am with sp0nge on this one! Go Giselle! (Sorry Betty)
Old 05-11-2008, 09:32 AM   #159
sodapop907

wikylo did u use the rain jacket? which shirt did u use on the banana one? i wonder if mushroom got the idea of that from my avvie........ B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!

---------- sodapop907 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i have 34 webbies...... let me count........
14 boys
20 girls
but i have lots of GIRLY webkinz that you CANNOT make a boy. like the pink and white cat, the love frog, and the unicorn

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-11-2008 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2008, 09:47 AM   #160
jet3461

I made MY :luvfrog: a boy named Romeo! lol
Closed