Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #21
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ms. or Mr. Universe...WEBKINZ edition!! Does your pet have what it takes?

Okay, I think we have enough entries! It took some time, but I can finally judge! I will post the people that will continue on in the next round soon~~
-Haflinger13

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Also, I will change the rules a little bit, Instead of 10 people to go to the next round, I will pick 6, then 3 for the 3rd round...after that I will pick 1,2 and 3rd place winners!! Post on the thread if you have a questions!

---------- halfinger13 added 42 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

"Okay everyone," Tsunami says, "It's that time again!! We have to choose 6 people and webkinz to go on to our 2nd round!"

Wait! Before we do that, here is one rule. Please, no PMing or posting rude things if you didn't make it!
ALSO.... I decided to only eliminate 2 people!!

Okay, let's start....
aalovesyew2 with Rose: Very cute outfit, yet simple! Great for spring, but maybe it could have used some more color.

Webkinzloverxoxo<3 with Summer: Great job, but the bow made it a little over the top!

Star9595995 with Delaney: Very unique and outrageous colors and matching, shows that you have your own style!

Owllover100 with Jumpy: Not my fave outfit... the sweater didn't exactly say "Spring" and a little too much green.

HMCruz with Pickles: I thought the idea of summer was cool, but the swimshorts weren't enough, a little more would be better!

Volleyuup with Rosie: I thought the color was great, but the sweater, again not that springish!

~Kate~ with Kate: Good job, the hat was a great spring touch, but the shoes didn't really go too well.

TheWebkinzQueen with delilah: The but idea was supa-cute, but don't be afraid to switch it up!

WebkinzRocks231 with Terrie: Sorry, but I can't accept your entry without a photo. Really sorry again, but it sounds great! That means you will not be counted in the judging...feel free to cheer people on though!

Here it is, If your name is on the list, you WILL BE GOING ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!!
TheWebkinzQueen with delilah
star9595995 with Delaney
aalovesyew2 with Rose
webkinzloverxoxo<3 with Summer
~Kate~ with Kate

Congrats!!!

Now, there are 3 of you left! 2 of you will be going home, but the other one has another chance...

Will
Owllover100 and Jumpy
HMCruz with Pickles
Volleyuup with Rosie
please step up...lets review what the judges thought

Owllover100, you had a sweater on, not very springy, and too much green!

HMCruz, you only had swinshorts on! Not very creative and there wasn't a lot to judge...

Volleyuup, the judges liked the colors, but again, the sweater wasn't the best idea!

The results...
Volleyuup and Rosie, you have another chance!
as for HMCruz and Owllover100, please pack your belongings and head home.

Congrats to those who made it, and sorry for those who didn't. Here is the theme for round 2...

Dress your pet in an outfit from your favorite movie!!!

Good luck

-Halfinger13

Last edited by halfinger13; 04-06-2008 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 04:27 PM   #22
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ms. or Mr. Universe...WEBKINZ edition!! Does your pet have what it takes?

Here's Kate ! I added the glasses and tiara . I thought it would look better.
Miranda Cosgrove is in iCarly .
P.S I misspelled in the photo . There's a message there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (32.0 KB, 21 views)
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 04:27 PM   #23
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Forgot pic >.<
Attached Images
File Type: jpgjkljlk.jpg (33.6 KB, 20 views)
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #24

pinkelephant11 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
WELCOME!!! This is the unnofficial Ms. or Mr. Universe pageant for webkinz!! The rules are simple...
There are 3 rounds! They each have a theme, and you must dress any ONE of your pets in an amazing outfit that matches that theme!

There are an unlimited amount of people in the first round. Anyone can join! Then, I will judge the contestants and pick 10 to go to the second round!! Then out of those 10, I will pick 5 for the 3rd round. Then, I will name 3rd place winners, 2nd place winners, and....1st place...MS. or MR. WEBKINZ UNIVERSE!!
The judges...
:clyde:- Ms. H- 5 time pageant winner
- Justice - Famous designer
:el1:- Snuffy - Producer
Tsunami - Host
The prizes are....
1st: The title of ms. or mr. universe, 1 rare food, a PSF and a special surprise! The list will be available soon!

2nd: 1 rare food and 1 PSF from the upcoming list

3rd place: 1 recipe food (of your choice)

The theme for the first round is.....
SPRING OUTFIT!!

Dress your pet in its favorite spring outfit and fill out the following details in your post:

Pet's name-
Type of pet-
Gender-
Your webkinz world username-
A little (Just a few sentences) About the outfit/about your pet/ or about why you want to be ms or mr. universe!
And a picture of your outfit.

Click the image to open in full size.
Have fun designing!
-Halfinger13
Okay!
Pet name: Carrot
Type of pet: Rabbit
Webkinzworld username: pinkelephant11:el1:
I can't add a picture but check out my account!
Old 04-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #25

Whitley13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Models ALWAYS arrive FASHIONABLY LATE...........SO HERES MINE!
Old 04-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #26

thirteena is an unknown quantity at this point

O this is great. this is your friend thirteena!! well is this a thing where i like join? if it is i will join without a doubt
Old 04-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #27
Sftballgal952 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres mine:gr:
Click the image to open in full size.Pet's name-Sunshine
Type of pet-Golden Retriever

Gender-Female
Your webkinz world username-Sftballgal952
Sunshine should be Ms.Universe because she is sweet,kind,intelligent,and of course a wonderful pet!This outfit is a little something we whipped up on short notice but it doesn't showWE LOVE WI
Old 04-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #28
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

sorry, for some people who are trying to join in the second round, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ENTRIES!!! I am only accepting entries from people that are in the second round!

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Whitley13
Models ALWAYS arrive FASHIONABLY LATE...........SO HERES MINE!
View Post Originally Posted by thirteena
O this is great. this is your friend thirteena!! well is this a thing where i like join? if it is i will join without a doubt
View Post Originally Posted by Sftballgal952
Heres mine:gr:
Click the image to open in full size.Pet's name-Sunshine
Type of pet-Golden Retriever
Gender-Female
Your webkinz world username-Sftballgal952
Sunshine should be Ms.Universe because she is sweet,kind,intelligent,and of course a wonderful pet!This outfit is a little something we whipped up on short notice but it doesn't showWE LOVE WI

I will not accept any of these entries...I already have my contestants and they are competing in the second round already...to join in the second round, u had to be in the first. NO MORE ENTRIES FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT IN THE SECOND ROUND!!!!

Last edited by halfinger13; 04-08-2008 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #29
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks so much for allowing us another chance!!! I was so scared there! My kinzchat phone is not working so I can't get any body to take a pic of my Webkinz. What should I do?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #30
Shine

Pet's name- Faith Type of pet- Brown Arabian Gender- Girl Your webkinz world username- sore115

Click the image to open in full size.

Faith is wearing a striped spring dress with a beautiful light blue bow that matches!
Faith thinks she will be a good Ms. Universe because she is very kind, makes wise choices, and picks VERY stylish clothes! [she picked them out!]

I hope she wins! Thank You for letting Faith be able to enter!
Closed