Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #131
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . one!

For round 2:

Hi, my name is Jessica

I think that webkinz world needs to improve Arte's brain. They KNOW we need Aztec and other Rares

(Although I, Jessica prefer medieval)

I think the penguin should come out of retirment because everybody loves the webkinz penguin and want's more.

I think the pig should be retired because it's been around for forever while all the newer pet's get retired.

I wanna be Miss America because I have nothing better to do.

Last edited by gReTa; 12-19-2008 at 10:25 AM..
gReTa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #132
Mightystar159
Webkinz :)

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . one!

For round 2:

What do you think is one thing Webkinz World or Kinzville need to improve?
I think webkinz world needs to improve Arte, I mean he can just be Plain annoying.

What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement?
I think the Brown Cow should come out of retirement because it just came out!

What webkinz should BECOME retired?
I think the Brown Dog should become retired because I see them Everywhere in WW, So they should stop making them and make become specail!

Why do you want to become Ms. America?
I would like to become Ms.America Because I think it will bring up brownies Courage because she has always been Self consious and I also want to win for the experince! and The fun.
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:18 PM   #133
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Im busy so ill answer tomorow ^.~
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #134

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

What is your name? My name is Piggy.
What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement? I think that the horse should come out of retirement. I think that it is really cute, and that ganz could make a lot of money off of it.

What webkinz should BECOME retired? I think the cocker spaniel should be retired. It was around when webkinz started, and it is time for ganz to start retiring old webkinz instead of webkinz that just came out.

Why do you want to become Ms. America? I want to become Miss. America because doing contests is a lot of fun. I have never won one, and winning would be a great award. As Ms. America, I would set a great example for kinz all over kinzville.

What do you want webkinz world to improve? I want webkinz to take some time and really think about their glitches. They are wasting all of their time making and retiring webkinz, all in the same day, when that time could be spent fixing things that need to be fixed.

Last edited by geros9; 12-19-2008 at 04:42 PM..
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #135
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I already pmed my entry to LUNA!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #136
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . one!

Yep! Okay, i'lll put the entries up on the first post.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 8 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Okay, for those of you who can not receive PM, here's the round contest, Answer these questions! It's a interveiw!
Hi, what's your name (pets name, NOT your name)?
What do you want Webkinz to improve?
What webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement?
Wich webkinz should BECOME retired?
Why do you want to be Ms. Kinz?

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 12-19-2008 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #137
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . TWO!

Hi, what's your name?
Kate

I believe that there's always room for improvement . So, I think Webkinz should have more clothing so everyone can create their own style to show who they really are and not blend with other people. (Especially for new and professional models.)

The gray squirrel for sure because of its cuteness and it didn't even get a whole week (or was it 1 day )but then it got retired.I think that GANZ should've let the gray squirrel for a month or so , they really might've earned a lot of money with it and for whatever cause they took it , I would make a protest to take it out of retirement.
Which webkinz should BECOME retired?
I think that one of the beginning webkinz should be retired because it is not for the new webkinz to get retired in 1 day or so.It's not that I dont like the lion but i would pick it to be retired more than the others that were released on April 2005.
It's hard to believe but i was shy and geeky before but since my first modeling contest my whole life changed. I want to continue my life with confidence and trustworthy friends.Also, so I can prove to everyone that thought I was useless that they are wrong , I was too shy to tell anyone about my dream , even my best friend, but 1 day I became confident and entered a mdoeling contest!

Last edited by ~Kate~; 12-19-2008 at 06:23 PM..
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #138
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . TWO!

NOTE: This is Maisy (My webkinz in the contest) speaking

What webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement? I would say the Cheeky cat and dog.
They were the first retireds and they should come back!
If I could chose more I would say all of the ones that the mayor of Webkinz world has retired when/ before they came out.

Which webkinz should BECOME retired? I would have to say the Pig. I would think they have been out long enough.

Why do you want to be Ms. Kinz? I think it would be a great opprotunity to improve Webkinz world and help other Kinz.
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #139
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Here are the entries:
Jessica:

I think that webkinz world needs to improve Arte's brain. They KNOW we need Aztec and other Rares

(Although I, Jessica prefer medieval)

I think the penguin should come out of retirment because everybody loves the webkinz penguin and want's more.

I think the pig should be retired because it's been around for forever while all the newer pet's get retired.

I wanna be Miss America because I have nothing better to do.

Brownie:
What do you think is one thing Webkinz World or Kinzville need to improve?
I think webkinz world needs to improve Arte, I mean he can just be Plain annoying.

What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement?
I think the Brown Cow should come out of retirement because it just came out!

What webkinz should BECOME retired?
I think the Brown Dog should become retired because I see them Everywhere in WW, So they should stop making them and make become specail!

Why do you want to become Ms. America?
I would like to become Ms.America Because I think it will bring up brownies Courage because she has always been Self consious and I also want to win for the experince! and The fun.

Piggy:
What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement? I think that the horse should come out of retirement. I think that it is really cute, and that ganz could make a lot of money off of it.

What webkinz should BECOME retired? I think the cocker spaniel should be retired. It was around when webkinz started, and it is time for ganz to start retiring old webkinz instead of webkinz that just came out.

Why do you want to become Ms. America? I want to become Miss. America because doing contests is a lot of fun. I have never won one, and winning would be a great award. As Ms. America, I would set a great example for kinz all over kinzville.

What do you want webkinz world to improve? I want webkinz to take some time and really think about their glitches. They are wasting all of their time making and retiring webkinz, all in the same day, when that time could be spent fixing things that need to be fixed.

Hi, what's your name?
Kate
I believe that there's always room for improvement . So, I think Webkinz should have more clothing so everyone can create their own style to show who they really are and not blend with other people. (Especially for new and professional models.)

The gray squirrel for sure because of its cuteness and it didn't even get a whole week (or was it 1 day )but then it got retired.I think that GANZ should've let the gray squirrel for a month or so , they really might've earned a lot of money with it and for whatever cause they took it , I would make a protest to take it out of retirement.
Which webkinz should BECOME retired?
I think that one of the beginning webkinz should be retired because it is not for the new webkinz to get retired in 1 day or so.It's not that I dont like the lion but i would pick it to be retired more than the others that were released on April 2005.
It's hard to believe but i was shy and geeky before but since my first modeling contest my whole life changed. I want to continue my life with confidence and trustworthy friends.Also, so I can prove to everyone that thought I was useless that they are wrong , I was too shy to tell anyone about my dream , even my best friend, but 1 day I became confident and entered a mdoeling contest!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #140

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Who else is needed?
geros9 is offline Female
Closed