Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #101
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . one!

It's okay!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #102
equinegurl

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . one!

Thanks! ~~EG
Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #103
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Your welcome!

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

When should the entries be due? Tommorow, Tuesday, THursday or Friday?

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 12-06-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #104
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I think Tommorrow!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #105
equinegurl

I think tomorrow also. You have been waiting a pretty long time for your contest to be ready. But are you going to eliminate those who didnt have an outfit AND the one who we vote off? thats what I would do...oh and when do you want Lola to have her comments and stuff in?
Old 12-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #106
Alaza

Tommorow it is.
The people who don't have a entry will get a 0. The 0 will be added to there total score. The people with the lowest score will be eliminated.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:04 AM   #107
equinegurl

Thats a good idea! So we rank their outfits from a 1-10 scale?? Oh and when should i PM you my judging comments and stuff?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #108
Alaza

Talking Re: Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . one!

Umm- PM me with them as soon as i show the example!

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 30 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Uni's scores.
Jessica: I like the combination of the beautiful and rare color- gold! but a gladiars helmet with a fancy dress? 7
Piggy: It takes skill to make a tiara go with rain boots. But the dress doesn't look the best with it. 8.5
Cocoa: I love the outfit, but not the shoes. 8.5
Polkey: Sorry, friend- no entry no score.
Sprinkles: no entry. 0.
Ava: I love the outfit! 9!
Daisy: Nice clothes! 8!
Kate: I absolutly love how you made such sad colors so happy! 8.9
Pinkypig: no entry? 0
Lisa: THe clothes look wonderful. Just not too much together. 7.
Capri: I use that outfit quite alot, myself! 9.2!
Elizabeth: The shoes just look too bright against the beautiful, light colors. 7.4
Maisy: Now i know for sure that's casual. LOVE the shirt. 8!
Lovey Valentine: Wow, no entry. 0.
Princess Sophia: This outfits casual but beautiful. 9!

Capri got the highest score from me! Another unicorn! But will another 'kinz get the lead from another judge? Let's wait and see!

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 12-08-2008 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #109
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

YEY! Second Highest Score!!! Yey! Whats the next round?
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #110
Alaza

Well, we have to wait for the other judges' scores first.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I forgot to say Mightystar: congrats on getting the second highest score from ME. Don't get too exited untill you see the other judges scores!

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 12-07-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed