Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Ms. Kinz the very first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style! Sorry, no spots left! Feal free to watch! Round. . . TWO!

Ms. Kinz
This is the first ever Ms. Kinz contest! Season one!
How to play:
Just like anyother Ms. America (or your country here) You enter your webkinz. You compete in rounds. In each round one or more kinz is eliminated! There will be rounds with stuff like modeling and personality contests. After each round, me and the other two judges will give you a score. I'll also has a poll up for everybody to vote. A judges vote score counts as 5 votes. Your webkinz entering must be female. you don't have to be female, but your webkinz does. If you have any more questions ask!
Rules:
no bad laungage
be kind
no cheating or copying
don't be mad if you are eliminated
Prizes:
winner: 10 psf's of there choice.
second place: 5 psf's of there choice
third place: two psf's of your choice.
Forum :
Pet's name:
Pet type:
judge or contestant:
Your webkinz username:
Contestants:
1. Jessica (gReTa): Click the image to open in full size.
2. Piggy (geros9):Click the image to open in full size.
3. Cocoa (tinydancer19): Click the image to open in full size.
4. Polkey (Brittany998807): A porcupine!
5. Sprinkles (psp339):
6. Ava (ilikecoke111): Click the image to open in full size.
7. Daisy (princess98474):Click the image to open in full size.
8. Kate (~Kate~):Click the image to open in full size.
9. Pinkypig (2008eso)::pig:
10. Lisa (Lavendarfox):Click the image to open in full size.
11. Capri (Mattzkinz): Click the image to open in full size.
12. Elizabeth (kimiko): Click the image to open in full size.
13 Maisy (Webkinz_): Click the image to open in full size.
14. Lovey Valentine (pinkjumpingbean135):
15. Princess Sophia (Mightystar): Click the image to open in full size.

Only fifteen contestants! Hurry and enter!If you have entered and your name is not on the list, spelled wrong, with wrong picture, etc., tell me immediantly. All spots full! Judges:
1. Uni! (Luna_Lovegood)
2. Kathie! (gupdoo3)
3. Lola! (equinegurl)
Only two other judges other then me! Hurry, become a judge! FULL!
Prizes!:
These are my psf's! grey and white cat, unicorn, googles, striped snake, koala, toucan, cocoa dinosaur, black cat, duck, and sea horse!

ROUND ONE: Fill out this form: Hi, what's your name (pets name, NOT your name)?
What do you want Webkinz to improve?
What webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement?
Wich webkinz should BECOME retired?
Why do you want to be Ms. Kinz?

Here are the entries:
Jessica:
I think that webkinz world needs to improve Arte's brain. They KNOW we need Aztec and other Rares

(Although I, Jessica prefer medieval)

I think the penguin should come out of retirment because everybody loves the webkinz penguin and want's more.

I think the pig should be retired because it's been around for forever while all the newer pet's get retired.

I wanna be Miss America because I have nothing better to do.

Brownie:
What do you think is one thing Webkinz World or Kinzville need to improve?
I think webkinz world needs to improve Arte, I mean he can just be Plain annoying.

What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement?
I think the Brown Cow should come out of retirement because it just came out!

What webkinz should BECOME retired?
I think the Brown Dog should become retired because I see them Everywhere in WW, So they should stop making them and make become specail!

Why do you want to become Ms. America?
I would like to become Ms.America Because I think it will bring up brownies Courage because she has always been Self consious and I also want to win for the experince! and The fun.

Piggy:
What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement? I think that the horse should come out of retirement. I think that it is really cute, and that ganz could make a lot of money off of it.

What webkinz should BECOME retired? I think the cocker spaniel should be retired. It was around when webkinz started, and it is time for ganz to start retiring old webkinz instead of webkinz that just came out.

Why do you want to become Ms. America? I want to become Miss. America because doing contests is a lot of fun. I have never won one, and winning would be a great award. As Ms. America, I would set a great example for kinz all over kinzville.

What do you want webkinz world to improve? I want webkinz to take some time and really think about their glitches. They are wasting all of their time making and retiring webkinz, all in the same day, when that time could be spent fixing things that need to be fixed.

Hi, what's your name?
Kate
What do you want Webkinz to improve?
I believe that there's always room for improvement . So, I think Webkinz should have more clothing so everyone can create their own style to show who they really are and not blend with other people. (Especially for new and professional models.)
What webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement?
The gray squirrel for sure because of its cuteness and it didn't even get a whole week (or was it 1 day )but then it got retired.I think that GANZ should've let the gray squirrel for a month or so , they really might've earned a lot of money with it and for whatever cause they took it , I would make a protest to take it out of retirement.
Which webkinz should BECOME retired?
I think that one of the beginning webkinz should be retired because it is not for the new webkinz to get retired in 1 day or so.It's not that I dont like the lion but i would pick it to be retired more than the others that were released on April 2005.
Why do you want to be Ms. Kinz?
It's hard to believe but i was shy and geeky before but since my first modeling contest my whole life changed. I want to continue my life with confidence and trustworthy friends.Also, so I can prove to everyone that thought I was useless that they are wrong , I was too shy to tell anyone about my dream , even my best friend, but 1 day I became confident and entered a mdoeling contest!

What is your name? My name is Ava! ♥♥♥
What's one webkinz™ do you think should come OUT of retirement? I think that the cheeky dog should come out of retirement because it is soo cute and I am a dog! lol!
What webkinz should BECOME retired? I think no webkinz should go retured because they are all special!☻

Why do you want to become Ms. America? I want to become Miss. America because doing contests is a lot of fun and you could be yourself! I think i should be a great romodel for all kinz!
What do you want webkinz world to improve?I think webkinz can improve by having no glitches and having a hotel on the vacation island!

What is your name? Lisa, and I'm a Collie!

What do you think is one thing Webkinz World or Kinzville need to improve? I think Webkinz World needs to have better control over there glitches, sometimes they get quite annoying.

What's one webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement? Definately, the Pegasus. I mean, every girl wants one, right?

What webkinz should BECOME retired? I think it should be the Chicken. I don't know ANYONE who likes the Chicken Webkinz.

Why do you want to become Ms. America? Hmm.... Well, people always told I could express myself in ANY WAY I ever wanted. I think becoming Miss America would be a great way to do that.

- LavendarFox and Lisa the Collie

What is your name? My name is Daisy! ♥♥♥
What's one webkinz™ do you think should come OUT of retirement? I think maybe the love puppy or the cheeky dog because they're really cute and I'm a dog too!
What webkinz should BECOME retired? Well I like all the webkinz, so I don't think any should become retired!!!

Why do you want to become Ms. America? I want to become Ms. America because I love doing contests like these and I think I would be a great role model for lil' kinz and even regular webkinz!
What do you want webkinz world to improve? I think Webkinz World should fix the glitches and maybe get some new stuff in the W-shop so we can have another option to choose from!!

Hi, what's your name (pets name, NOT your name)? Elizabeth!
What do you want Webkinz to improve? All the Gliches! They get so anoying!
What webkinz do you think should come OUT of retirement? Lil kinz unicorns like me! I love the thought of being retired, but I also want siblings of the same species!
Wich webkinz should BECOME retired? The pig! It was one of the first webkinz!
Why do you want to be Ms. Kinz? I want to be Ms. Kinz because I love to look fashonable! I love kids and want to be the perfect role modle for a girl, to prove that if you belive in something, you can make it hapn! The reputation for being Ms. Kinz will help in a job aplacation too!

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 12-29-2008 at 03:28 PM..
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ms. Kinz! The VERY first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style!

My pets are too modest to enter, lol. I do plan to keep on eye on this thread to see who wins, though. Great idea, and good luck!

P.S. Who are the other judges?
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ms. Kinz! The VERY first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style!

no one yet. You can have one of your pets be a judge though if you want.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Pet name: Kathie
Type:
Judge
WW name: gupdoo3

--gupdoo-san

Click the image to open in full size.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

None of mine are girls, though. Sorry
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2008, 04:58 PM   #6
Alaza

It's okay
but they don't have to be a girl to be judge, but, you don't want to enter so. lol
Old 11-21-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

*crickets chirp and gupdoo-san watches as tumbleweed blows by* Me is bored.

--gupdoo-san

Click the image to open in full size.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
Alaza

lol.... nice effects! Come on people! Get it movin'!Don't you want to be a part of WI history by being in the first ever MS. Kinz contest!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:27 PM   #9
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

pet name: Jessica
type; lil kinz rabbit
judge: Uni
username: hodel
gReTa is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
Alaza

Talking Re: Ms. Kinz! The VERY first ever: Webkinz Ms. America- Kinzville style!

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
pet name: Jessica
type; lil kinz rabbit
judge: Uni
username: hodel
I don't understand your form, sorry. Do you want to be a judge? and if so, your pet Jessica would be the judge: Jessica
Closed