Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #401
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mr. and Ms. Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!! No more entries plz but feel free to watch!!!

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Just elimenate two. Everyone is eager for the results and it would take awhile to find another girl. At least, that's what I think we should do. Also, I just want to enter the next challenge if Charlie is still in, before I leave!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

OK. That works with me. I posted just after you wikylo. Can't wait for the results! Thanks for being an awesome host!

---------- volleyuup added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Wikylo, I have to get off. I'll see you in the morning for the results of your modeling contest! Thanks again! I'll miss you!
yeah, same here, srry
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #402
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Mr. and Ms. Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!! No more entries plz but feel free to watch!!!

It's been a WAAAAAAAAY long round so we sadly have to sum it up with an elimination of 2 boys.

Ok please note i don't control eliminations WHATSOEVER so please don't get mad at me

Ok we are glumly gonna reduce it to a bottom three and eliminate from there...

Nick
Spoiler: show
Sadly, you are in the bottom...

Buster

Barren
Congratz! You are in!

Hunter
Congratz! You are in!

Lionel
Congratz! You are in!

Rufus

Blizzard
Congratz! You are in!

Charlie
YOU ARE THIS ROUND'Z WINNER! You were chosen first! Congratz! You are in!

Poachy
Congratz! You are in!

So will our bottom 3 please step forward...

Nick
Buster
Rufus

Sadly, only one of you were chosen...

And that person was...

Rufus

So Nick and Buster you guys are out. You guys are two of my BFFs on WI but as I said before, I don't control the elimination... Sorry...

This round a GIRL will go..

Girls

Quick Personality quiz!!!!

1.What is your favorite color?
2.What is ONE activty you enjoy doing in your spare?
3. What is your favorite WW recipe?
4. :btr?
5or?
6. :ppony:or?
7. Is this quiz stupid?

Post your answers quickly!

wikylo

Old 06-19-2008, 06:40 AM   #403
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by DSlover2
Yep i like it! how did you do it? it is kinda a give away though. but I have already read the forth book 6 times!
me too., but...

Cedric is only introduced in the 4th book, the movie has been out for quite some time, and WHO ISNT KILLED BY VOLDY! lOl

so if u never read the 4th book you would think, who the heck is Cedric Diggory?

ya know what i mean?

i love harry potter...........................................................

BTW- YES THANK YOU TO WHOEVER MADE ME SAFE!
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2008, 07:52 AM   #404
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks so much! I can't believe that Charlie was picked first! Thank you because that's gonna make today one of the best days ever!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 09:03 AM   #405
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

ok somebody pm everyone that hasn't saw it already. i'm judging my wntm
Old 06-19-2008, 09:10 AM   #406
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Here is Taffy's Quiz

1. Blue
2. Reading
3. Banana Battle Dome
4. :bt:
7. Kinda
Old 06-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #407
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

wow, im surprised lionel stayed in, he's usually eliminated by now, lol, hes gonna be happy
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2008, 10:07 AM   #408
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

1.What is your favorite color?- BLUE!
2.What is ONE activty you enjoy doing in your spare?- Swimming ( cause reading is my time!)
3. What is your favorite WW recipe?- Ocean Bubbleygulp! ( Or something like that!)
4. :btr?- Hard...:bt:!
5or?- The rarer one! !
6. :ppony:or?- Gotta love the gold mane! !
7. Is this quiz stupid?- No not really!

Old 06-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #409
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
So Nick and Buster you guys are out. You guys are two of my BFFs on WI but as I said before, I don't control the elimination... Sorry...
ohh its Ok. Thanks anyway! see ya!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #410
astro77677
Webkinz :)

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

so wat do the guys do now
Closed

Tags
1 boy 1 girl 2 winners!, good luck from noodles!, good luck from rockin, good luck! ♥ halla68, good luck!you'll need it!, pixie rocks! vote sasha!, quack!