Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #321
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mr. and Ms. Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!! No more entries plz but feel free to watch!!!

After lots of thinking, Lionel decided on this:
"I would like to find someone who really cares about me, is smart, and has a good sense of humor. I would like her to be hardworking too.I wanna be a Kinz who studies artifacts and ancient stuff, just like Arte. I would discover many rare items, and lots of new places. If I ever got married, i would like to live in the jungle, or any place close to uninhabited areas. These are my only dreams, and i hope that they come true..."
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #322
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Mr. and Ms. Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!! No more entries plz but feel free to watch!!!

thanks!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #323
Arcanine is sooo
Gifted

Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

Poachy tells me he wants to become a hard working family man. His job on weekdays is to go to his job at PAW (Police Association of Webkinz), while on weekends he lets his wife have the day off and takes care of his child (which he hopes to have) and the house
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #324
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thank you!

---------- wikylo added 5 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

5 Guyz and 5 girlz left

YAYNESS!!! This is going quick!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #325
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Hiya there!!! I would love someone who is like me but not exactly the same, the would just get anoying!!! Someone nice, polte, goofy, smart, athletic but i'm not picky!!! i can't have the PERFECT romio!! (however u spell that!!) I would love a person who wold play video games with me and someone who can cook some tasty grub!!!!! I would also love to travel all over webkinz world!!!! My accomplishes would to open up a manatee sancutary in our home and save the manatee race!! I would like my future boyfriend to help me creatate a manatee webkinz!! I would also love to go to africa and help poor webkinz! (Don't forget video games!!)

please vote for me!! I will be a nice Ms. Webkinz!! I promise!!

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 06-11-2008 at 07:26 PM..
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #326
Wacky Be
Gifted

Thanks Banana Boat!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #327
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

"I would like to have someone who can work as hard as me." Sasha joked. "I would love to have a guy that doesn't shirk his work and would help me through tough times. Someone who would let me cry on their shoulder. I want someone who listens to me and understands me. I want someone who is energetic and can spend some time with me. In return, I would show them love, care, and compassion." She said. "Just someone who can make me happy and be content with me making them happy. Someone who cares." she added airily. "Mr. Right."
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 07:42 PM   #328
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Here is what Buster would like!
"I would want someone who is kind, caring, and smart. I would want 1 or 2 kids. I would be a hard working man, but I would still have time for my family. I would want someone who loves to entertain (dont know how you spell it.)people. I hope that I will be some kind of architect for all of webkinz world. I would design webkinz houses. My main dream is to visit Italy and see new webkinz!
Thanks for looking!
Buster the Bulldog.

P.S. Thanks for whoever saved my last round!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #329
Wacky Be
Gifted

thanks guys!

That leaves:

Daisy
Grace
Taffy

Nick
Hunter
Rufus
Blizzard
Old 06-11-2008, 08:33 PM   #330
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

What do you mean by that????
Princess98474 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 boy 1 girl 2 winners!, good luck from noodles!, good luck from rockin, good luck! ♥ halla68, good luck!you'll need it!, pixie rocks! vote sasha!, quack!