Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2007, 08:09 AM   #1
bunnygirl4

Default Most Embarrassed(Ends 7/16 8:00)

The person with the most Embarrassing story will win Pig special food, and unicorn special food. So type in your most embarrassing story and I will choose the winner. please tell a true story nothing fake
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Most Embarrassed(Ends 7/16 8:00)

Ok One day I WAs Walk My Dog When I Just Go Out Of The Shower Then I Relived I Was Still In My Under Wear :O
Old 07-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #3
Gifted

nachoking is on a distinguished road

uh, i can really think of one right now.
-
he he that was great!

Last edited by nachoking; 07-11-2007 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #4
dancequeen1022
Gifted
dancequeen1022 is an unknown quantity at this point

In school one day I was talking to this really cute guy and right in the middle of our conversation i burped really loud right in his face.
Yeah. It was really Embarrassing.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:13 PM   #5
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

Okay, so I was at a sleepover, and the liittle brother of my friend, stole my stuff, and made slingshoots and tents with my clothes. It was fairly humiliating.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:59 PM   #6
Gifted

catlover15 is on a distinguished road

i was once watching a flag football game at school. i did a cartwheel and i was wearing a very flimsy or open thing tee-shirt. i didn't have anything on under it and when i did the cartwheel, my shirt flew up and my crush saw me. it was so humiliating.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #7
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Once I, when I was in elementary school, I was changing for P.E. in a public washroom with stalls and others in other stalls. Someone left and turned off the lights. At that time I was afraid of the dark. Everyone else was screaming and they wouldn't go turn on the lights. So I ran out and turned on the lights - in my underwear! Everyone started to make fun of me and then they told the people who weren't in the washroom. It was so embarsing because, well, I had hearts on my underwear.
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #8
raquelislove
Gifted
Coolchick1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

those were all really funny and some of you must have cried , and I fell so sorry for you guys.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:55 PM   #9
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

I am embarrased every day at swim lessons because I have to change in the locker room and everyone sees me in my underwear and some people change behind their towels with someone taller holding it.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:31 PM   #10
Jesuslover101
Gifted

Jesuslover101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Most Embarrassed(Ends 7/16 8:00)

Whew, I have a one.

When I was little, my "crush" had a big birthday pool party, and invited my whole class, and so I arrived at the party with my mom, and I had a good time, swimming, and hanging out with my friends. When everyone got tired of swimming, we all changed into our clothes, and so when I got into the bathroom with my change of clothes, I couldn't find my underwear! I went back out to ask my mom if she knew where my underwear was, and she said for me to just wear my bathing suit bottoms, so I went ahead and changed. We were all playing in his room, when my mom walked in, holding up a pair of my underwear, and yelled,
" Kristen! Look what you forgot! " Everyone burst laughing, and I ran out of the room. I don't think my mom will ever realize how embarrassing that was!

Kristen
Closed